Somebodys made an effort this evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Sue54

Guest Shopper
Just watching the lovely Miss Roberts doing the Birkies. I checked to see if Butler & Wilson was coming on for another 2 hours of her fawning all over Simon Wilson. Perhaps its for Glen :wink:

She just tees me off so much with her '' I'm wearing a size small '' when she does the fashion. Really ? Where ? Around your ankles love:giggle:

I think she looks really nice tonight, & has done most of the times I've seen her since she lost weight.
If I look as good as Julia when I am 54 I would be more than happy!

She just tees me off so much with her '' I'm wearing a size small '' when she does the fashion. Really ? Where ? Around your ankles love:giggle:

she looks like she's a size 12 now though Sue and in QVC terms I think that is a size small as their ranges come up big?

Must admit I haven't really had a good look at her recently. Stand up Julia. Lets have a butchers

She has just been saying how much she loves Birkenstocks but every time I see her she seems to be wearing the same pair of black toe post sandals!

Ahh but she may well be a small now, after losing at least 20lb on that dried up rabbit food they sell. :grin:

I think she looks really nice tonight, & has done most of the times I've seen her since she lost weight.
If I look as good as Julia when I am 54 I would be more than happy!

She has been looking lovely recently, much fresher and happier.

What I like about Julia is that she presents her hours in an intelligent way . She doesn't repeat her words continuously, she doesn't use mind numbing 'fillers' (like AY's: actually, literally, for you as wells... or AK annoying one: for great many of you,etc).

She tries to give an honest opinion. This evening with Chateau D'Argent, the designer said:"this necklace has lots of adjustability at the back, blah, blah..." Julia followed swiftly by putting him on the spot and saying, that actually she had to contradict his statement and said that she had the necklace on the longest and it was still quite high up around the neck, so it might not be suitable for everyone. I have to say I appreciate that from a presenter.

Latest posts

Back