Some of my items...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GlamDiamonds

Registered Shopper
Thought I would give it a go and try and upload some of my items I've bought over the last few months so here goes (and thanks Mad4Gems for the instructions! :21: x)

Attachments

• 101_0821.jpg
    101_0821.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 101_0822.jpg
    101_0822.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 101_0823.jpg
    101_0823.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 101_0824.jpg
    101_0824.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 101_0829.jpg
    101_0829.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 270
and a few more....

Attachments

• 101_0825.jpg
    101_0825.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 101_0826.jpg
    101_0826.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 101_0828.jpg
    101_0828.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 260
Some of your items GlamDiamonds???? :) Are you related to BargainHunter by any chance?

Seriously, you have an amazing collection there and happy collecting in the future.

wow GD.... don't know where to look first, I thought I bought a lot.....lol:BLING:
Love the blue-white pearl bracelet, rocks pearls are so nice

Yeah Tia, Rocks do lovely pearls. I've got a lot of their pearl necklaces & dangly earrings but thought I'd give a wee taster of some of the things, though too many to put them all on. ;) x

Some of your items GlamDiamonds???? :) Are you related to BargainHunter by any chance?

Seriously, you have an amazing collection there and happy collecting in the future.

Haha! Believe it or not Calvin, it IS only some of my collection.
I got a jewellery box for xmas & it's full already! Need another.... ;) x

Haha! Believe it or not Calvin, it IS only some of my collection.
I got a jewellery box for xmas & it's full already! Need another.... ;) x

I love this part of the site. When I look inside my overfull jewellery box(es) and see items I've not worn or can't remember buying I come on here and see I'm not alone. :D

I never realised so many of us had a 'little problem' with the sparkly stuff. :lol:

I love this part of the site. When I look inside my overfull jewellery box(es) and see items I've not worn or can't remember buying I come on here and see I'm not alone. :D

I never realised so many of us had a 'little problem' with the sparkly stuff. :lol:

I know what you mean Calvin. My OH keeps telling me not to buy anymore as I'll never wear it but I keep telling him it's an investment! He just says I'm a magpie that likes shiny sparkly things! lol
Don't think he realised how much of a prob I had until he saw all my pieces on xmas day. I hid them until then, but there was no more hiding when I had to put them in the jewellery box! lol ;)

Wow GD, some fabulous things there (many of them the same as mine...). I see you're as addicted as the rest of us...
Enjoy!

Shows we have great taste!:cool:
I've never really been into tv or online jewellery auctions/sites before I found rocks but must say I am a rockoholic! lol ;)

ooooooh some lovely bits there GD - I especially love the mystic topaz ring and two of your bracelets - the black/purple pearly one and the multigem bar bracelet. I hope you don't mind me saying but your dusky skin suits some of the more flamboyant rings - they look fab on you :D

ooooooh some lovely bits there GD - I especially love the mystic topaz ring and two of your bracelets - the black/purple pearly one and the multigem bar bracelet. I hope you don't mind me saying but your dusky skin suits some of the more flamboyant rings - they look fab on you :D

Thanks! :D
The multigem bracelet is my fav! I wear it the most & goes with anything due to the colours in it! Think I got it on the old bidding system on a speed hour so was a bargain! :)

Wow glam - brilliant pieces you've shown there. I've got quite a few of them too, we all have great taste :1: Rocks pearls are brilliant - I'm drowning in boxes of them cos I've nowhere to store them !

:WOW: You've been a very busy girl Glam!!!! Glad the instructions were useful.

We really are a bunch of Rockaholics aren't we:laugh:

:doggie:

Watch out bargainhunter...there's a new queen of bling in town!! :11:

Actually, I have to say that I didn't realise how much I had amassed until I sorted out my jewellery box yesterday! (I justify it by telling myself that as I have 2 daughters who will eventually get half each, it's an investment for them....:54:)

However, I think that what started as an addiction is in danger of becoming an obsession!! :33:

Latest posts

Back