Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a slightly different note . Flinty has announced her intention to open a teashop in her new idyllic location in Devon and of course there is no shortage of ass lickers and devotees who want to live in there or work there.Just hope she doesn't order in any food supplies from Q or the whole thing will go tits up.

On a slightly different note . Flinty has announced her intention to open a teashop in her new idyllic location in Devon and of course there is no shortage of ass lickers and devotees who want to live in there or work there.Just hope she doesn't order in any food supplies from Q or the whole thing will go tits up.
So when you purchases are delivered to the table will there be a delivery charge, arrive late and be cold.... Will she let you pay on easypay?

I'd have been more surprised if ol' Flinty chops didn't want to open a tea shop in Devon, she's sooooo predictable (but not original) if she was still in China she'd be selling tea and knock off designer goods, coal in Newcastle and Clog eye and leeks in Wales, anything to raise her profile and running even faster to the bank.

I have just asked the Q via Twitter why JF wears a bulldog clip to change the shape of fashion items. Do you think I will get a reply from any of the X people? :mysmilie_17:

Prepare yourselves. Presentations in 2017 are going to be full of references to Retreats for You, Devon, the tearoom and her vlogs just as the past few years have been occupied with being a writer. In fact, it's started already. When selling a cardigan she had to share that she wears one around the retreat which is quite chilly. QVC should take note, their business should not be a platform for self promotion. It's simply wrong and makes uncomfortable viewing.

Prepare yourselves. Presentations in 2017 are going to be full of references to Retreats for You, Devon and her vlogs just as the past few years have been occupied with being a writer. In fact, it's started already. When selling a cardigan she had to share that she wears one around the retreat which is quite chilly. QVC should take note, their business should not be a platform for self promotion. It's simply wrong and makes uncomfortable viewing.
You mean just like JF constantly talking about herself..... Me me me me

Yes, JF too. Let's not forget JR who in her quest to be recognised as a super woman recently had to share that after a busy day at work she got home and cleaned a carpet. Well, I was so impressed that anyone could have reached such a level of achievement. These people can't help showing off, it's nauseating.

Some poor so and so has sent 2 Christmas trees back to Q and they are now lost. Could not believe they were £250.00 each! So no trees and £500.00 in Q's bank till they get it sorted.

I see we now have Kiplinggate. Pallets of one colour was put in the wrong place in the warehouse so early orders who wanted Port are getting mud colour etc.

Surprisingly it appears that they are going to send out correct colours immediately without waiting for returns, but I couldn't count on it.

I see we now have Kiplinggate. Pallets of one colour was put in the wrong place in the warehouse so early orders who wanted Port are getting mud colour etc.

Surprisingly it appears that they are going to send out correct colours immediately without waiting for returns, but I couldn't count on it.

It is a good job I was already sitting down, when I read this. Never known them to do that before.

I'm seeing a couple of less than perfect posts from that daily poster. Don't tell me all is not well in Q land! Or perhaps she is a ringer and they have decided to tone it down a bit to make it seem more realistic

Three of my orders have not arrived within the specified time. £135 and nothing to show for it. I'll now have to wait for the declaration forms and then wait even longer for my money back. Oh well, at least I am not waiting for a Christmas dinner meat hamper!

I am still wrapping Christmas presents and had QVC on in the background. Fashion by Together was on and there was DF presenting a waistcoat. Guess what she shared with us AGAIN? Devon, Sheepwash, Retreats for You and how she wears cardigans/waistcoats because the big old house she spends a lot of time in is quite cool. This is already very boring and to think we will have years and years of this Devon saga.

I am still wrapping Christmas presents and had QVC on in the background. Fashion by Together was on and there was DF presenting a waistcoat. Guess what she shared with us AGAIN? Devon, Sheepwash, Retreats for You and how she wears cardigans/waistcoats because the big old house she spends a lot of time in is quite cool. This is already very boring and to think we will have years and years of this Devon saga.

Yip, and then about her London home, an annex at her brothers house. Yawn

Oh yes, I forgot the London annex...........! Why this obsession with self? I am interested in shopping not where presenters eat, sleep and breathe . I wish they'd give it a rest

Oh yes, I forgot the London annex...........! Why this obsession with self? I am interested in shopping not where presenters eat, sleep and breathe . I wish they'd give it a rest

I thought it was just me who has to grit my teeth when they start about their kids/grandkids/holidays/wedding - I AM NOT BLEEDING INTERESTED.

I see loads complaining about Hermes and QVC using them. Seems they decide to blame Hermes for late delivers no tracking etc. I ordered cat food online pet supermarket free shipping, now I have done it twice before comes in two days with full tracking. So this time I was thinking bet its much later and the tracking screwed. No shipped on Thursday and arrived on Saturday noon on schedule and tracking showed all the way.

As for Kiplingate, though that ordered Karki(sp) got the Port, the muddy colour others got must be the Karki one.

Latest posts

Back