Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the Q reps answer complaints on the arsebook page it would be more apt don't you think to end it LOL as that is probably what they are doing, we have your money and we don't really give a stuff....

When the Q reps answer complaints on the arsebook page it would be more apt don't you think to end it LOL as that is probably what they are doing, we have your money and we don't really give a stuff....

The ones who worship QVC would just think LOL stood for "lots of love" (which it was originally used for). They're all about the love, those Q worshippers.

Just a couple of recent posts from the Q arsebook page
join.JPGtrousers.JPG

Perhaps they are a family and their surname really is X:mysmilie_19:

When the last Green Seasons disaster was going on and people begging for answers if they would get their food? All replies had the infamous X, and lets say all hell broke out over the insensitive QVC reps with their Xs.

Like the Slitheen on Dr Who?!?

I totally agree but the Q arsebook page is a near sterile environment, anything the is critical and likely to harm sales will be deleted sooner or later...

Not good practice! Why can't they take some negativity? Every company gets this. I would Bin all cliche groups and start again! :mysmilie_61:

In the words of Willy Wonka,"A world of pure imagination." That is the world of QVC, no such thing as a mistake an unhappy customer, everyone loves them and they do no wrong.

In the words of Willy Wonka,"A world of pure imagination." That is the world of QVC, no such thing as a mistake an unhappy customer, everyone loves them and they do no wrong.
Just wait until a lot of the Green Seasons food deliveries start to go t!t$ up, see how many people love them then. They have already had issues with poor quality and defrosted items.

Just wait until a lot of the Green Seasons food deliveries start to go t!t$ up, see how many people love them then. They have already had issues with poor quality and defrosted items.

flat gammon joints soggy strips of cheap bacon. defrosted sausages with 60% meat

They need to take off those Rose Tainted Glasses!

I see the so called bloggers are still at, Everything is wonderful, everything is gorgeous and don't forget to Vote for me!!!! Errrrrrrr, no!!!!! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_468:

Gotta to keep this thread going, it's so good...

I actually discovered something approaching interesting via Q's FB page - someone posted a link to an article showing that Kathy the model was George Michael's unrequited love interest in the Last Christmas video - did not know that!

Gotta to keep this thread going, it's so good...

I actually discovered something approaching interesting via Q's FB page - someone posted a link to an article showing that Kathy the model was George Michael's unrequited love interest in the Last Christmas video - did not know that!

I agree, it has to keep going so we can have a good laugh at all the bin lids on arsebook who trusted the Q to deliver Christmas....not

Let's keep it going then! I must look at Fakebook more often but the nonsense hurts my eyes and sometimes I start to feel sorry for the groupies, NO I don't really!

I see nothing wrong with the odd comment suggesting that their product was satisfactory or whatever. It's the constant Posts from the same old clichés groups! :mysmilie_5:

Subject of today on Q FakeBake, TVs.

One woman ordered TV which did arrive but when opened turned out to have scratches on the screen. It has to be sent back and inspected. Actually consumer law says its the company you bought it from, so QVC. She is disabled and gave away her old TV, and was told it would have to be sent to manufacturer and that takes 10 days, she and husband will be left with no TV for christmas. Told what to do by others and now has a refund coming(hopefully able to buy new TV for christmas)? Of course QVC team just trot out the usual contact CS.

Number two, ordered 65 inch TV, was told it would arrive this week, phoned four times and promised it would arrived today 16th. Now found out today, no TV coming as they could not get it! She has decorated and closed off a doorway to accommodate said giant TV! To add insult it shows on your order online customer cancelled order.

If you are desperate for a new TV for Christmas, NEVER go to Q! You are better off buying some kind of interim set and getting the new one when there is no added stress. Argos would be a safer bet than Q. IMHO. Especially if you can order online and fast track it to come that day or the next.

Latest posts

Back