Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some people never learn, ordering meat hampers this year after not receiving them last year and they seem surprised that they have gone missing again.

Don't stop now, it's very good and I want more.
Can I thank Glittergirl for starting an excellent thread, this could run for months with all the crap and aris licking going on on the Q arsebook page..

Thank you! Can I also thank everyone for participating as it's been a REAL BIG Eye Opener with all these comments!
Honestly never knew there was such a negative feeling towards certain things and I can't disagree with most!

One thing I know is that you can fool some people some of the time but you cannot fool people all of the time!
Groupies, freebies, nonsense reviews, the list goes on!!!!! :mysmilie_8:

Still the Green Seasons fiasco rumbles on. Someone who was let down last year has reordered again this year and surprise surprise his meat arrived totally defrosted. Someone else below him says her meat arrived in the same condition but IT WASN`T QVC`s fault and she goes on to praise them. Errrr hang on yes it is Q`s fault, it`s their company, they sell the stuff at a grossly inflated price and they employ un refridgerated couriers to deliver them and without any tracking info so customers can arrange to be in. How brain washed are some of these people ?

Someone has just posted a,photo of some squished mince pies from the Real Pie Comapny and said they were £18 but came in that state. My iPad still cannot open any of the comments so don't know what was said about it. I would say get to M&S or Waitrose, for that sort of money they will no doubt be as nice and intact.

I don't think we have become more and more disenchanted unaided by QVC's antics.

QVC seem to focus on their social media groupies to the detriment of their communication with customers not in that arena... this is particularly true of some of the presenters who do not need naming for the umpteenth time....
QVC's website should be in a museum. It is barely, just barely, fit for purpose.

I am genuinely saddened that I have such a long list of unsatisfactory points - and I've just scraped the surface... I could mention slow refunds; The Letter and the arcane and secretive rules that govern it being sent;... inaccurate product information being provided live on TV and also on the website; "made for QVC" items to make it impossible to comparison shop; QVC's poor grasp of the meaning of the word "exclusive"; the turning of a deaf ear to all but the groupies who praise them to the heavens... but I've said enough.

I am still a customer, and I do like some of what they sell, and find some are excellent value, even after factoring in the postage... not only beauty products... and I can't seem to find enough willpower when it comes to Yankee Candles (though not the TSV). I don't want to turn the clock back, exactly, but I do want to see them turning away from some of the obnoxious practices.

Stopping now.

You get my vote for new CEO to replace the useless one they've got now. He's completely out of touch.

Ive been naughty again and given the Q arsebook Stasi some work to do to clean up the visitor posts.:mysmilie_17:

Re the Beauty Bash: "How many time are people going to ask about this., it's CANCELLED" - I feel your pain, Talisker.

What are all the posts about some model agency?

The woman who pulled them up on the RFID card scamming didn't take any prisoners but no kisses yet from "the team"

Perhaps they are a family and their surname really is X:mysmilie_19:

When the last Green Seasons disaster was going on and people begging for answers if they would get their food? All replies had the infamous X, and lets say all hell broke out over the insensitive QVC reps with their Xs.

Latest posts

Back