Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and those that did get their Green Seasons this year have a thick slice of bacon and not a gammon join(QVC are looking into that one), and no cooking instructions with the hamper(again QVC are looking into that one). I can see large bouts of sickness coming as people didn't get instructions on how to cook the meat properly.

That's probably the plan. QVC will be offering Dyson stomach pumps for £999.96 (4 Easy Pays). Or, if the worse comes to the worst, Butler & Wilson bling coffins with crystal-encrusted skulls on for £astronomical.

I see someone suggested that instead of EP vouchers it would be good if they did free P&P and how much more they would buy as when they looked at an order and see extra £15 for postage it makes them feel bad.

Well a groupie spent 14 replies saying how even when factoring in £5 post per item Q was still miles cheaper than anyone with free post.

I don't think there are many on here who would agree. As for me I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging him to list 5 items where this is true.

I see someone suggested that instead of EP vouchers it would be good if they did free P&P and how much more they would buy as when they looked at an order and see extra £15 for postage it makes them feel bad.

Well a groupie spent 14 replies saying how even when factoring in £5 post per item Q was still miles cheaper than anyone with free post.

I don't think there are many on here who would agree. As for me I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging him to list 5 items where this is true.

Ooh, have you posted that challenge on FB, LTI? If not, I'm sure brave Talisker will (brave because you open yourself up to all sorts on there!).

That groupie appears to be none other than CJ, he of Desert Island Skin and another blogger who gets all of the Q TSVs and 'reviews' them

That groupie appears to be none other than CJ, he of Desert Island Skin and another blogger who gets all of the Q TSVs and 'reviews' them

Oh no, he's not one of these idiots that thinks he's part of the QVC "family" is he? QVC are one of the, if not the, dearest place to shop, someone please tell the daft bugger that if he sends back 51% or misses an easy pay, that the "family" won't want to know him. :mysmilie_15:

I could think of one person on here :mysmilie_11:and its not me.

Shortly after I posted all his posts had been removed - wonder why since he was sticking up for them. I think they just don't want the postage discussed anymore than absolutely necessary, ignore it and it will go away?

LATIx (in true arsebook style)

Shortly after I posted all his posts had been removed - wonder why since he was sticking up for them. I think they just don't want the postage discussed anymore than absolutely necessary, ignore it and it will go away?

Probably removed them himself after realising how flesh creepingly embarrassing and cheesy his love for QVC came across.........just sayin'. :mysmilie_17:

Well actually I mentioned postage and I betting my reply from Q won't include a X....

Well actually I mentioned postage and I betting my reply from Q won't include a X....

It always does even in the most inappropriate posts, I think it is automatically part of their signature. So when Doris posts that she couldn't watch the TSV because some disaster happened the Reply will have the obligatory X

Are your comments still there? If so, where are they?
Not checked if they are stil there but one was in reply to a question about Yong Kim being a real designer. I suggested they were not.. And the other was someone commenting on how quickly the Liz Earle TSV had arrived and my comment suggested that it should arrive the next day given the amount of postage paid so I doubt if they are still visible.

Not checked if they are stil there but one was in reply to a question about Yong Kim being a real designer. I suggested they were not.. And the other was someone commenting on how quickly the Liz Earle TSV had arrived and my comment suggested that it should arrive the next day given the amount of postage paid so I doubt if they are still visible.

Still there at 12.50, Talisker. Well done.

By the way, of course Yong Kim is a real person ... just very shy, you know! You are so cynical! Are you suggesting QVC are not always 100% straight with us?

Latest posts

Back