Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know what we shall do, to save us going to the dreaded supermarket we will order out meat from the Q, you know, the same as we did last year that didn't turn up and ruined out Christmas.... Sounds like a plan... A very shaky plan at that..:mysmilie_15:

Didn't QVC have delivery problems with meat hampers even before they sold Green Seasons.

Why on earth can't these people just go to the supermarket, or order meat from their butchers if they have one locally?
Surely it would be cheaper, and you would see what you are actually buying.

And be supporting local businesses, particularly the vanishing independent butchers on our high streets.

I know what we shall do, to save us going to the dreaded supermarket we will order out meat from the Q, you know, the same as we did last year that didn't turn up and ruined out Christmas.... Sounds like a plan... A very shaky plan at that..:mysmilie_15:

It's great if you want to start a New Year diet early - all you'll have for the festive season will be the vegetables you had the sense to buy locally. And it will save on alcohol because one glass on an empty stomach and you'll be flying.

And be supporting local businesses, particularly the vanishing independent butchers on our high streets.

We don't have a decent butcher where I live although we do have butchers. I need to travel 20 miles to fine a decent butchers. He knows exactly where all the meat is. reared and most comes from within 20 miles of the shop. More expensive yes, worth it, without doubt.

Our Supermarkets and Butchers are excellent! Why would We buy food off the Telly, no way! :mysmilie_378:

From what I can gather DF`s bestie, the pretend beauty blogger still has her BTY facebook group and her fawning minions telling her how wonderful she is and how hard she works when trying out all her freebies for them. Her minions are also in other QVC related facebook groups such as QUncovered and The Naughty Step etc, often in other names and report back any negative comments. The daft thing is those minions and the pretend beauty blogger then spend God knows how long calling the other groups and their admins whilst bemoaning that someone might have said something negative about THEM. Errrr is this a case of do as I say and not as I do ?

Now they sound like a different group known as the tin hats> They spend endless time online in private forums worrying about conspiracy theories concerning celebs fake babies etc. Refuse to believe simple facts like the truth and freedom to voice a simple opinion that does not agree with them.

From what I can gather DF`s bestie, the pretend beauty blogger still has her BTY facebook group and her fawning minions telling her how wonderful she is and how hard she works when trying out all her freebies for them. Her minions are also in other QVC related facebook groups such as QUncovered and The Naughty Step etc, often in other names and report back any negative comments. The daft thing is those minions and the pretend beauty blogger then spend God knows how long calling the other groups and their admins whilst bemoaning that someone might have said something negative about THEM. Errrr is this a case of do as I say and not as I do ?

How sad these people have time to do so much Social Media and pretend everything is wonderful!
Have friends in beauty and they don't rate her silly blogs one bit! Don't get me started on 'Works Hard' please, enough said! :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490:

How sad these people have time to do so much Social Media and pretend everything is wonderful!
Have friends in beauty and they don't rate her silly blogs one bit! Don't get me started on 'Works Hard' please, enough said! :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490:

She bombards people with how 'hard' she works, now it's begging for votes regarding a 'Blogger' award! :mysmilie_12:

Aw yes I can sympathise though, it must be sooooo hard opening all those free packages and boxes she receives from QVC...........all together now, ahhhhhhh :mysmilie_17:

She kept on how she won a blogger award. Actually it was an honourable mention, which is not a win just an also ran. Think a cat show and Fluffy Bunny Gorgeous Handsome won Grand Premier and Piddles the local moggie gets an honourable mention for turning up :mysmilie_15:

I think the brand before Green Seasons and Green Seasons themselves are both QVCs own proprietary brand, like Cozee Homes, Northern Nights, Cooks Essentials etc etc. They rebranded and whadaya know, same old problems, different name.

Latest posts

Back