Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posted this on the Elemis thread.

Oh, a woman is complaining about how much air time the Elemis TSV is getting compared to say, Liz Earle. I believe this is the same woman who has complained before. It has been pointed out that each company gets the same opportunity to buy air time. But insists big business buying with money. Liz Earle is owned by Boots/Walgreens who is a big business.

Not nearly as bad as Stephen Cockhead. Honestly, he was a major client for a company I worked for. Bet he didn't change his name on purpose so if anyone laughed he went straight to the competition ha ha ha. I don't work there anymore. He he he he he he he . . . 🐔🐔

CC
LOL LOL

I would never have been able to say his name!

I interviewed Mr Kit Katt, he asked the receptionist to make sure his name wasn't called out so I was given a written description. He was a really insecure person & said that his surname had affected every aspect of his life, I asked him if he'd ever considered changing it but he said that doing that would have hurt his father. The fact that he had never had a girlfriend, didn't see many people & had stayed in the same job for years even though he didn't enjoy it all because of a word made me really sad. He was one of the last people I saw before I left the civil service to go into teaching so I never found out what happened to him. A wasted life.

I interviewed Mr Kit Katt, he asked the receptionist to make sure his name wasn't called out so I was given a written description. He was a really insecure person & said that his surname had affected every aspect of his life, I asked him if he'd ever considered changing it but he said that doing that would have hurt his father. The fact that he had never had a girlfriend, didn't see many people & had stayed in the same job for years even though he didn't enjoy it all because of a word made me really sad. He was one of the last people I saw before I left the civil service to go into teaching so I never found out what happened to him. A wasted life.
I wonder if his father would have been even more hurt to see the consequences of his name choice?
And with KitKat,being one of the oldest branded chocolate bars sold in the UK, there was really no excuse.
Sure a confident extrovert might have made hay (and a name for themselves) with such a moniker, but it's disastrous for others. What a terrible shame!

That's sad, as Kit is already a cool name. I wonder if there's an Ali Katt. :eek:

Did he get the job?

Did he get the job?
It was a Restart interview to see how his job search was progressing & if he needed advice, training etc. If I remember correctly he was a wages clerk & I arranged an appointment with a local trainer to see about updating his skills. This was back in the last century & my working brain was then filled with teenagers for the next two decades - I loved them.

Latest posts

Back