So what's the plan for New Year's Eve?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Wishes everybody. May all your germs take a running jump and you will see in the New Year cough, sick, splutter free. Lots of love, Janet xxx

Minim , you are hilarious. Please write a book.
Have a good evening

Yeah great idea, i'm sure julia can give you some hints seeing as she's write a book, and you could

even sell it on QVC with meg on the cover LOL

ok, i gave up trying to pick barb's lock on the freezer and used a crowbar - vodkas all round, help yourselves!

:glass::glass::glass:

:pizza::pizza::pizza:

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

Minim, hilarious! When ill, doctors in Canada recommend drinking stale GingerAle, CanadaDry's the best. Take top off bottle and let it stand at room temp, or pour a glassful and stir with spoon to remove the bubbles. Sip slowly. Snarly always needed a straw. Only when ill, though. Enhanced my PityParty. lol Ginger aids nausea. GingerAle recommended for tonsillitis, 'flu, cold, morning sickness etc. hth :heart:

ok, i gave up trying to pick barb's lock on the freezer and used a crowbar - vodkas all round, help yourselves!

:glass::glass::glass:

:pizza::pizza::pizza:

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:
Why has this post only just come through? Is there any of that vodka left Janie as I'm sick of Malibu and cranberry?

My kids are all out, hubby's fast asleep and I'm seeing New Year in with ice-cream and QVC! Sad or what!!!

Happy New Year everybody. The fireworks are going off thick and fast here and our black lab Bronte is going mad. She isn`t scared of them but thinks she needs to bark at every bang she hears. Hubby is already fast asleep and I`m downstairs waiting for the fireworks to stop then Bronte will go to bed !

Happy new year everyone sat here cuddling one of my frightened dogs can he have a sausage roll...might take his mind off the fireworks

Here you go Rubyrat, I've got the same problem with one of mine - she's walking round the lounge barking at every firework as she hates them...

Latest posts

Back