So what's the plan for New Year's Eve?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But Barbs you just admitted that it was one and the same crown and Strato will find out and he won't be happy :mysmilie_486:
im sure he must have Internet on his 7" thingy and is probably watching this unravel ... Oh dear!!

Juvenile I know but you might want to re-phrase that DJ!

But Barbs you just admitted that it was one and the same crown and Strato will find out and he won't be happy :mysmilie_486:
im sure he must have Internet on his 7" tablet and is probably watching this unravel ... Oh dear!!

she keeps changing her story...very suspicious if you ask me....

Original now reworded Weathergirl - that will teach me to try and respond on the phone whilst watching the TV at the same time! Sorry didn't intend to offend...
:mysmilie_465: :mysmilie_516:

she keeps changing her story...very suspicious if you ask me....

I know I thought the same .... if she didn't want you to find it she should have hidden it better. I mean in a sealed box, at the back of a locked wardrobe is just asking for it to be found isn't it :giggle:

Original now reworded Weathergirl - that will teach me to try and respond on the phone whilst watching the TV at the same time! Sorry didn't intend to offend...
:mysmilie_465: :mysmilie_516:

No offence whatsoever. I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't usually do the innuendo thing, but I just couldn't resist, and I laughed outloud...

I think that 7 inches is not big enough, because my OH tells me that bigger is better.

So I'm glad now I didn't get the Prestigio.

Last edited:
Strato a few members (name and shame them i will) janie and DJ have been rummaging in my wardrobe on New Years Eve when i was in bed early , for work, and they found a crown :mysmilie_846:, which i had made up for my BIG Birthday this month, but they are suggesting that i've stolen your crown, but i promise i haven't.

This one was especially made for my big head for my big birthday, so i don't want you to listen to their tittle tattle, trouble stirring views. You know who to trust, i hope :)

i notice the 7 inches brought strato out of the woodwork but the crown didn't.

just sayin.....

Latest posts

Back