Snap It!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Item 505706, Snap It Screws, 4 Universal Glasses Repair Kits, £10.50 + £2.95 postage. Not a bad price, until one considers one can purchase one of these at the £ shop. Same as the turbie towels, also available at the £ shop.

I recently bought a spectacles repair kit in Poundland - NIGHTMARE !!! I ended up throwing it in the bin; the screws were so small and fiddly and I needed a magnifying glass just to see them. I saw the Snapit Repair Kit on QVC and you can't compare this with the trash in the pound stores ... that Snapit screw with the long end looks like it will make the fixing process actually possible without me losing my sanity (remember you are trying to fix your glasses without your glasses actually on so you need all the help you can get!!).

Item 505706, Snap It Screws, 4 Universal Glasses Repair Kits, £10.50 + £2.95 postage. Not a bad price, until one considers one can purchase one of these at the £ shop. Same as the turbie towels, also available at the £ shop.

I just go to the opticians and they fix my glasses for free!!!

Good point Sazza - each to their own - I personally can't be bothered to queue and have to rebuff the sales assistant trying to sell me a new set of frames after the FREE fix. And if you have to drive in to town like me, by the time you have paid for petrol and the car park you may as well just fix them yourself

I usually lose screws from my sun glasses which is really annoying if you have paid a fair bit for them.Even in the pound shops its difficult to find the small screw set . I usually end up binning them!

Latest posts

Back