Smashbox TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The US as usual got audio delivery on the last TSV. This time the colours are all in the purple range with a metalic shimmer shadow liner in the purple tones. I am watching ebay for it to appear.

I've spotted justbeautydirect being mentioned in many Smashbox threads (thanks for that!) and thought I would treat myself :) But I can't make up my mind LOL!

I really want this one:

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_muse_palette/

...because green is my fave colour and I really like the look of the purples.

But then I spotted this one:

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_ultimate_palette/

...which looks to be amazing value.

What to do...what to do... Could anyone recommend one over the other please? Anyone got the Ultimate Palette - is it as good as it looks?

Thanks in advance :)

the ultimate palette is fab you wont be dissapointed its got every thing in it every colour eyeshadow you could wish for, baught mine in nov time hardly even notice what ive used and i use it most days

I've spotted justbeautydirect being mentioned in many Smashbox threads (thanks for that!) and thought I would treat myself :) But I can't make up my mind LOL!

I really want this one:

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_muse_palette/

...because green is my fave colour and I really like the look of the purples.

But then I spotted this one:

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_ultimate_palette/

...which looks to be amazing value.

What to do...what to do... Could anyone recommend one over the other please? Anyone got the Ultimate Palette - is it as good as it looks?

Thanks in advance :)

The Ultimate Palette was an international success. It was a limited edition and we could not keep it in stock when it first came out as it was selling out so quickly. We don't have a vast amount left now. I will check with Smashbox but I am pretty sure that it is no longer available. It is brilliant value.

Muse will be around a little while longer yet (although we have the details and photos for the Summer collection which will be launched beginning of May. The colours of the Muse palette are very pretty (and as you can see from the recent beauty news, lilacs are the colour of the season.

the ultimate palette is fab you wont be dissapointed its got every thing in it every colour eyeshadow you could wish for, baught mine in nov time hardly even notice what ive used and i use it most days

Thanks very much :)

The Ultimate Palette was an international success. It was a limited edition and we could not keep it in stock when it first came out as it was selling out so quickly. We don't have a vast amount left now. I will check with Smashbox but I am pretty sure that it is no longer available. It is brilliant value.

Muse will be around a little while longer yet (although we have the details and photos for the Summer collection which will be launched beginning of May. The colours of the Muse palette are very pretty (and as you can see from the recent beauty news, lilacs are the colour of the season.

Thanks for the advice :)

I have been persuaded and went for the Ultimate Palette...can't wait for it to arrive now :)

The Ultimate pallette is the holy grail of smashbox products - they were selling out before we could order them before xmas. Every time Jayne said stock would be available by the time I could get on and order she sold out!!! Eventually managed to get one delivered at the end of December. I think most of the members on here have one - it is fabulous. I use it all the time the problem is trying to choose which colour to use each day. I think you will be very happy with your purchase.

I bought the last 2 TSV's and have to say im becoming hooked, i love the eye shadows and the eye liner, i have the halo in light which i keep going back to. The lip glosses are to die for and i loved the creme blush/lip tint.

I think im converted lol

I wish I hadn't seen it. I want one now. Will wait for payday and hope it is still in stock.

Totally love the Ultimate Palette - so glad I bought it. :)

I'm still pretty new to Smashbox and just wondered if any of you who have the ultimate palette could please tell me the name of the Brow Tech shades as they appear in the palette please? I'm going to play around with them over the next few weeks and see which suits me best, but I'd obviously need to know the name of the shades to be able to purchase. Thanks in advance :)

I soooo wish it gave the names of all the shadows etc... :)

I was rather sneaky a week or two ago. I had a makeup lesson/trial/session thingy with MAC (thinking ahead to my wedding) and found I had pretty much all the shades they used in my Ultimate Palette! :)

Don't know when the next TSV is but I think it will be 228 100 Smashbox 5 Piece Keep it Glowing Collection currently priced £48.25 :)

Just wondering if there was any update on this? I can't see that item number on the website at all. No results from Google either...

Tx

PS did you get this info from QVC mobile? Always curious about how to get the insider knowledge! :1:

Thanks very much :)

Thanks for the advice :)

I have been persuaded and went for the Ultimate Palette...can't wait for it to arrive now :)

you wont be disappointed it is really lovely.got mine after Christmas from Jayne,just in time for my birthday,fabulous set...beautiful colours....you will love it...you wont use all the colours there are too many to choose from!!!

Just wondering if there was any update on this? I can't see that item number on the website at all. No results from Google either...

Tx

PS did you get this info from QVC mobile? Always curious about how to get the insider knowledge! :1:

have a look on qvc us site when you browse the beauty brands on the right hand side of the screen click on beauty banter its a forum of all things qvc, as they usually get a us brand beauty tsz before us you can find out alot!

possible Smashbox TSV...

I mailed CS and asked if they knew what would be in it. I got a very fobby offy answer saying they don't know what will be included in upcoming kits. I'm thinking QVC mobile is going to be the only way to find out in advance/order in advance? For some reason I'm feeling very impatient about this one!!

Tx

I mailed CS and asked if they knew what would be in it. I got a very fobby offy answer saying they don't know what will be included in upcoming kits. I'm thinking QVC mobile is going to be the only way to find out in advance/order in advance? For some reason I'm feeling very impatient about this one!!

Tx

i`ve had that before and we cant use QVC mobile on the computer anymore

Latest posts

Back