Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bumping this up as the TSV is on Wednesday. I went ahead and bought the Illuminate Fusion from evilbay as it's the one thing I really wanted from the US tsv and it's not in ours. £12 incl P&P so I'm happy with that. I'll have to be bowled over by the presentation if I'm going to go for this one!

Also, apparently Daniel Chavez that used to demo SB on QVC is doing an event in Debenhams Oxford St sometime very soon to officially launch the brand in the UK. I'm supposedly on the mailing list for it so as soon a I hear I'll post and let you lovelies know :rock:

tx

i was going to get one off ebay but i couldnt find any sellers in the USA to post it here!:sad:

Also, apparently Daniel Chavez that used to demo SB on QVC is doing an event in Debenhams Oxford St sometime very soon to officially launch the brand in the UK. I'm supposedly on the mailing list for it so as soon a I hear I'll post and let you lovelies know :rock:

tx

Cool! I really liked him when he was on.

Just bumping this up as the TSV is on Wednesday. I went ahead and bought the Illuminate Fusion from evilbay as it's the one thing I really wanted from the US tsv and it's not in ours. £12 incl P&P so I'm happy with that. I'll have to be bowled over by the presentation if I'm going to go for this one!

tx

You don't know if he is coming to Manchester do you Therese? x

You don't know if he is coming to Manchester do you Therese? x

No idea I'm afraid Val, we hijacked the girl at Debenhams on Oxford St and she said he'd be over although I haven't had an e-mail yet. There's a good chance he might, keep your eyes peeled and it might be worth checking the Debenhams website too.

Overtherainbow, I got mine from a seller in Scotland and I saw one ages ago that was available for shipping to the UK from the US. I pester US sellers sometimes to post me stuff and usually they give in! :tongue2::rock:

Tx

tx

He is in Debenhams Oxford Street on Friday and Saturday. x

Smashbox 5 Piece Features in Focus Collection and Brush
Today's Special Value Price £36.92
QVC Price £44.25
Item Number 228437
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Get a complete, professional make-up look with this great-value Smashbox kit. You'll get new High Definition Dual Finish Micro Powder (3.98g) that no make-up bag should be without! This silk-like powder contains SPF15 and has a dual chamber with mattifying and luminous formulas to create your own look. For eyes there's Waterproof Shadow Liner Duo (3g) in Idealeyes (bronze and damson) for on-trend smoky eyes and the latest Lash DNA Mascara (8.69g) in Jet Black. Finish with pink shades in Blush (2.04g) and Lip Tech (2.7g). Includes shadow liner brush.

I wonder how many Smashbox tsv's they will sell today & if it will sell out?
I see they didn't put it on easypay.. Doesn't look very exciting at all :cheeky:

smashbox disapointment

I'm glad it's pathetic. I'm fair olive skinned with dark circles - so the eye liners wouldn't show up, already have mascaras piling up in the stockpile, lippie and blush cute looking but not worth £41. I think it's a bit of a cheek charging that much, and not even putting the halo in!

I'm glad. Now I can save myself for the LG TSV and feel virtuous.

Although right now I can see the 2 Lissi dolls who arrived this morning, and are still in their boxes. And one is so ugly that I really don't want to take her out of the box for fear she will scare my two year old. Only bought her because she makes 12 sounds.

Oh dear, not feeling so virtuous anymore!:doh:

I'm glad it's pathetic. I'm fair olive skinned with dark circles - so the eye liners wouldn't show up, already have mascaras piling up in the stockpile, lippie and blush cute looking but not worth £41. I think it's a bit of a cheek charging that much, and not even putting the halo in!

I'm glad. Now I can save myself for the LG TSV and feel virtuous.

Although right now I can see the 2 Lissi dolls who arrived this morning, and are still in their boxes. And one is so ugly that I really don't want to take her out of the box for fear she will scare my two year old. Only bought her because she makes 12 sounds.

Oh dear, not feeling so virtuous anymore!:doh:

Oh I think the Lissi Dolls are sweet, though a couple are a bit ugly, lol.. But they seem such great value.. Maybe send her back if she'll scare your little girl, lol..
Lots feel cheated with this tsv, hopefully that will be reflected in their sales today :hi:

I have no interest in this TSV but I always tune in to see what nail color Nina is wearing-she has great shaped nails-and also to covet her Chanel watch.

I always get the smashbox TSV, but after reading everything you have all put I am not because I DONT NEED IT REALLY! so thank you. What was in the usa one to make it better?

I only got the shortest glimpse of the TSV before I came to work this morning and it's as disappointing as I expected! I thought the models all looked dry and weird, certainly not glowy and 'in focus'. The lip colour looks really matte which i hate and the powder has silica in which mean it'd probably break me out. The only thing I'm keen to try is the mascara really. I have a duo of the shadow liner and it's not the same quality as the single pots, a problem SB has with it's regular liners too in my experience.

Roll on LG and here's hoping it's a good one!

Tx

Hi Everyone - sorry have not been around much.

I had a meeting on Monday with Smashbox and the new lip colours are lovely. QVC have a great premiere there. Ultimately it will come in four colours
4 Shades in double-tiered component with mirror
Sangria (Berry/Fuschia)
Peony (Pink)
Nude (Nude)
Maple (Warm Brown

Latest posts

Back