Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oohh i bet i dont get a card even though ive baught every smashbox tsv for about 2 years!!

Bet I don't get one either - and I have bought nearly every Smashbox tsv for about 10 years!!!!!

I didnt get the Gatineau card and I have also bough every tsv for about 10 years - my work colleague did and she only buys them occassionally. I did get an email though!

well ill have to eat my words i just got one through the door!!lol more exciting getting a card than the actual tsv :thinking2: really like the colour of the shadow liner duo on the front!!ahh looks like ill be getting it :thinking2:

Bet I don't get one either - and I have bought nearly every Smashbox tsv for about 10 years!!!!!

I didnt get the Gatineau card and I have also bough every tsv for about 10 years - my work colleague did and she only buys them occassionally. I did get an email though!

The only thing from Gatineau that I have ever bought was the triple pack of hand cream and I got the card.

Think it must be a marketing thing. QVC think you will buy while I will need a bit of a push. Push away - I'm not buying. :angel: (Not buying the Samshbox TSV either)

I've had a card through the post this morning regarding this TSV & it certainly looks like it's going to be the one detailed in this thread.

It's called "Features in Focus 5-piece Collection (with brush)".

:sad:

well i'm very disappointed i really hoped there had been a mistake and we were going to get the US one. I definitely won't be buying.:sad::sad:

well i'm very disappointed i really hoped there had been a mistake and we were going to get the US one. I definitely won't be buying.:sad::sad:

I thought the same as you LE, that the real tsv was what we'd been hoping for.. What a swizz.. Well, people who would have bought the tsv should go buy elsewhere & stick 2 fingers up (V) to this very poor Smashbox tsv :sun:

I thought the same as you LE, that the real tsv was what we'd been hoping for.. What a swizz.. Well, people who would have bought the tsv should go buy elsewhere & stick 2 fingers up (V) to this very poor Smashbox tsv :sun:

a definite two fingers from me

The only thing from Gatineau that I have ever bought was the triple pack of hand cream and I got the card.

Think it must be a marketing thing. QVC think you will buy while I will need a bit of a push. Push away - I'm not buying. :angel: (Not buying the Samshbox TSV either)

F.a.r.ting BG?:thinking2:

I take back all I said - I got a card this morning!!!

Like the look of the shadow liner but I tried the powder when I was in the USA in August and it was very white - thought it would make me look like a ghost. But maybe I could be tempted in a tsv as I always have my 30 mbg!

F.a.r.ting BG?:thinking2:

On this yes. This TSV is sooooo disappointing. Nothing to get excited about.

The only thing I have bought recently from QVC is Philosophy The Great Mystery as I am nearly out. Ordered it Sunday night and it arrived today by 2nd class post. Very quick.

Have looked at the TV guide and it looks like there is nothing to tempt me for the rest of November and I very much doubt there will be anything in December. :angel:

Hurrah! :clapping:

On this yes. This TSV is sooooo disappointing. Nothing to get excited about.

The only thing I have bought recently from QVC is Philosophy The Great Mystery as I am nearly out. Ordered it Sunday night and it arrived today by 2nd class post. Very quick.

Have looked at the TV guide and it looks like there is nothing to tempt me for the rest of November and I very much doubt there will be anything in December. :angel:

Hurrah! :clapping:

I don't think the f.a.r.ts (me) and the anti f.a.r.ts (you) are going to have a lot to do for a while. We can relax for the next few weeks as I don't think many forumites will be spending unnecessarily do you?:thinking2:

I don't think the f.a.r.ts (me) and the anti f.a.r.ts (you) are going to have a lot to do for a while. We can relax for the next few weeks as I don't think many forumites will be spending unnecessarily do you?:thinking2:

Oh not too sure about that. Northern Nights are on tonight. You know what the sales pitch will be - guests coming for Christmas (don't want them talking about how awful your bed linen is), children coming home from university (they've been living in cockroach infested digs so give them something nice to sleep on), blah blah blah. The forumites will be busting themselves to buy that TSV. :tongue2:

Just bumping this up as the TSV is on Wednesday. I went ahead and bought the Illuminate Fusion from evilbay as it's the one thing I really wanted from the US tsv and it's not in ours. £12 incl P&P so I'm happy with that. I'll have to be bowled over by the presentation if I'm going to go for this one!

Also, apparently Daniel Chavez that used to demo SB on QVC is doing an event in Debenhams Oxford St sometime very soon to officially launch the brand in the UK. I'm supposedly on the mailing list for it so as soon a I hear I'll post and let you lovelies know :rock:

tx

Just bumping this up as the TSV is on Wednesday. I went ahead and bought the Illuminate Fusion from evilbay as it's the one thing I really wanted from the US tsv and it's not in ours. £12 incl P&P so I'm happy with that. I'll have to be bowled over by the presentation if I'm going to go for this one!

Also, apparently Daniel Chavez that used to demo SB on QVC is doing an event in Debenhams Oxford St sometime very soon to officially launch the brand in the UK. I'm supposedly on the mailing list for it so as soon a I hear I'll post and let you lovelies know :rock:

tx

I have met Daniel when he came to our House of Fraser. Totally fantastic lovely guy. He is suppose to be coming to Debenhams Belfast as well at some point.

Latest posts

Back