Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for this but just seens posts about poor reviews

hope i like it - I didn't want primer or foundation etc and have halo so fancied trying something different.

I like the look of the powder that gives spf15 and a bit of luminosity, I need a mascara - hope this one is OK and love the liner shadows. The blush looks very pretty too.

Ahh well I guess i can always return it if its not for me :)

I went for it too. I liked the finish it gave on the models (and thought the blush looked lovely). Fingers crossed I like it when it arrives!!

I normally buy the TSV and didn't go for it either. I bought the Wish palette instead, loved the fun colours, and can't wait for it to arrive :)

Can't comment on the other products as I don't know - but DNA has been very well received - the beauty bloggers adore it

We are all different. QVC US only rated it 2.5 stars with damning reviews tho which put me off :-(

ps beauty bloggers often have a vested interest so I tend to trust the reviews!

That's really bad, don't they usually sell that many in the first hour at this time of year? I've seen them sell out at 11am before now.

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know I got my Fusion from the US TSV in the post yesterday and it's gorgeous!! I feel more annoyed than ever that it was left out of the UK tsv as it's the nicest fusion SB have made in ages, colours are just lovely, can be used as eyeshadows and gave me a lovely light bronzed/highlighted look when I used it this morning. Get thyselves on evilbay ASAP and pick this one up! it'll probably come out here eventually but who has patience?

Also, I sae the new ultimate palette and Eye Wish palette at Debenhams last night (asked the girl nicely and she showed me her secred stash!) and both look divine! Colours in the ultimate palette are gorgeous and blushes much nicer than last years version. WANT!

tx

Also, I sae the new ultimate palette and Eye Wish palette at Debenhams last night (asked the girl nicely and she showed me her secred stash!) and both look divine! Colours in the ultimate palette are gorgeous and blushes much nicer than last years version. WANT!

tx

You say "secret stash"...I take it that they are not on sale there yet? Anyone know when they will be please?

Great service! I ordered the "Eye Wish" Palette on Wednesday in the 5 o'clock hour and it arrived this morning at 8!! How fast is that for QVC? :) And it's fantastic - love the fun colours of green, purple etc :flower:

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know I got my Fusion from the US TSV in the post yesterday and it's gorgeous!! I feel more annoyed than ever that it was left out of the UK tsv as it's the nicest fusion SB have made in ages, colours are just lovely, can be used as eyeshadows and gave me a lovely light bronzed/highlighted look when I used it this morning. Get thyselves on evilbay ASAP and pick this one up! it'll probably come out here eventually but who has patience?

tx

I dithered over buying from e**y US on the Fusion way back beginning of last month. Thought we would get it. :sad:

The Belfast Debenhams are getting 10 of the Ulimate palette all are prebooked for customers too.

You say "secret stash"...I take it that they are not on sale there yet? Anyone know when they will be please?

Yeah, she had one of each new palette in the cupboard but they're not on sale yet. I can't believe Belfast are only getting 10 of the huge palettes!! What kind of stock is that?! I might speak to the girl in Oxford St again the and reserve one...

it came this morning, havent tried the powder yet, but loving lip tech very nice and love the colours, the shadow liner is a bit teeny but again lovely colours, bit boring nothing wow about it but i like it

Great service! I ordered the "Eye Wish" Palette on Wednesday in the 5 o'clock hour and it arrived this morning at 8!! How fast is that for QVC? :) And it's fantastic - love the fun colours of green, purple etc :flower:

Wow! That's excellent service. I order the Wish Eyeliner Collection sometime during Wednesday afternoon and it was only shipped yesterday. :(

Latest posts

Back