Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah well, credit card can stay put - wante dthe halo & softlights :( I'll stock up in Sephora next month instead.

Very boring, my money is safe, nothing to tempt me here. Let's hope the LG TSV will be more exciting...:sleepy:

I'll remember this post SS on the TSV day and I will come back to haunt you if you change your mind. Be warned.:wink2:

I'll remember this post SS on the TSV day and I will come back to haunt you if you change your mind. Be warned.:wink2:
LH, no chance, this TSV seems really boring, not only there is nothing in it that I actually need, there isn't even anything I fancy, so on this occasion I'll do you proud, you'll see:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Wot a swizzz! Myabe it's meant to be a super bargain TSV at the £22 mark? If not I won't have any trouble F.A.R.Ting all over it! :D

I'll be redundant then won't I. I will need to find some other forumites to f.a.r.t on or I will implode. Maybe it will be a great price and none of you will be able to resist. There is b*gger all on now so I'm off to bed. Got woken up at 1.30am this morning by neighbours screaming and shouting till 3.00am. The police came and sorted it out. I was sooo nosey trying to hear what was going on but I just ended up wide awake. Night all.

I had a smashbox try me years ago,and it was horrible.never been interested in smashbox since - don't even watch the shows.After joing this forum and seeing lots of postive comments about smashbox - I was gonna give them another go and look at this tsv.Don't think i'll bother now!!

I'll be redundant then won't I. I will need to find some other forumites to f.a.r.t on or I will implode. Maybe it will be a great price and none of you will be able to resist. There is b*gger all on now so I'm off to bed. Got woken up at 1.30am this morning by neighbours screaming and shouting till 3.00am. The police came and sorted it out. I was sooo nosey trying to hear what was going on but I just ended up wide awake. Night all.

'Twould be the end of an era. If we're lucky it might even be the end of the acronym:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had got someone to get me the US tsv when I was over there in August - I was going to try but thought that we would get it when I got back so it was easier to wait!!!!

I need new halo and was waiting for one in the tsv - oh well if this is definately the tsv will have to get one from Jayne.

'Twould be the end of an era. If we're lucky it might even be the end of the acronym:devil:

I don't need an acronym.
If it is a TSV I will use and I like it I will buy it if funds allow and if I won't use it or don't like it then I won't buy! Simple! :tongue2:

Last edited:
I don't need an acronym.
If it is a TSV I will use and I like it I will buy it if funds allow and if I won't use it or don't like it then I won't buy! Simple! :tongue2:

The strength, the willpower, the determination - no tsv or even acronym stands a chance against you:tongue2:

From the looks of it, this tsv isn't going to be a sellout.. I hope, for everyone here that this set turns out NOT to be the tsv & the real one is 'hiding' until nearer the date :grin:

Latest posts

Back