Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feel free to put in the light primer, just no more brown shadow cheek colours or anything else.

Hi Therese, what is it about the primer that you don't like? I've just received one on MUA and was actually wondering what the wow factor is with it as it seems the same as any other primer I've tried (so far Make up For Ever and L'Oreal) although I'd probably say that I don't seem to need to apply as much of the Smashbox one as the others as they were thinner.

Hiya Val!

The original primer broke me out as it's a silicone based primer. For some reason I always got on with the Dermaxyl one but the one l like most is the primer light which feels less silky on the skin (so for me feels less artificial, I hate that fake silky feel!) but does a great job of keeping my makeup in place. They never give a choice of primers with a TSV and it's nearly always the original primer so that tends to turn me off. Let me know if you'd like a sample of the light primer, I can decant some into a little pot for you :happy:

Tx

Thanks tinaborder but they come from everywhere, not just QVC. It's not faulty jewellery either - it's just that she's so blimmin heavy-handed. Put it this way... when she was about seven I saw her run into some double-glazed patio sliding doors so hard she knocked one of them clean out of the frame. She, though, didn't have a mark on her.:cheeky:

It doesn't matter how they broke qvc will still refund / replace. I've returned a piece that a stone fell out of over a year later and a necklacde that the string broke on over a year later too! They will always refund or replace no matter what the reason so re her pieces from qvc - giive them a call!

I prefer the Primer Light to all the other ones.

Have decided not going for the L'Occitane TSV. Got lured by the Prescriptives BCC palette in HoF.

So this will be my next purchase from QVC. Think I will get the Halo in Light that way I can give it as a birthday present next year. Then of course keep all the other goodies for me.:rock:

Hiya Val!

The original primer broke me out as it's a silicone based primer. For some reason I always got on with the Dermaxyl one but the one l like most is the primer light which feels less silky on the skin (so for me feels less artificial, I hate that fake silky feel!) but does a great job of keeping my makeup in place. They never give a choice of primers with a TSV and it's nearly always the original primer so that tends to turn me off. Let me know if you'd like a sample of the light primer, I can decant some into a little pot for you :happy:

Tx

Hi T, have PMed you. Valx

Thanks Donna! Will probably go for the fair in that case (but I would love an extra halo light as well):ANYWORD:

Psss!!!!!!! I don't really want the Halo(I use T.LeClerc Banane loose powder), so if you want my one I was ordering Light to give away. We can come to to some thing I am sure.

Last edited:
This will be the TSV, but not sure if we will get the same colours. The US one was the summer colours and its available on auto delivery. So we might get the next colour selection Autumn/Winter as its November. Must keep an eye on the community board on QVC US for what colours appear in their AD.

This will be the TSV, but not sure if we will get the same colours. The US one was the summer colours and its available on auto delivery. So we might get the next colour selection Autumn/Winter as its November. Must keep an eye on the community board on QVC US for what colours appear in their AD.

Do we know that this will definitely be it? If it is I'll cancel my Laura Geller balance and brighten advanced order as that'll be half the price of this whole collection if it's £50. I'm sat here full of flu so it'll cheer me up if it is!!!

With Smashbox we always get what QVC US got, or has happen once we got it a week before them and it was the same TSV.

Unlike LG they don't cut down in our TSV versions with Smashbox.

With Smashbox we always get what QVC US got, or has happen once we got it a week before them and it was the same TSV.

Unlike LG they don't cut down in our TSV versions with Smashbox.

Sometimes they change them slightly - with the last one they gave us a green cream eyeliner rather than the brown jet set eyeliner the US got and I think the previous one was missing 15ml of primer that the US got, but on the whole they are very similar and really good value. The BE tsv was the same price as the US one even though they got 2 extra items and their price was in dollars, not pounds! I still bought it anyway though

I'll be really miffed if it isn't the summer one the US had, I've been holding off buying the various bits on e*ay in the hope that we'll get it. I don't think summer/fall has any meaning to QVC in the UK, they were selling stuff from the summer collection as the perfect colours for autumn/winter the last time Smashbox was on...

I'll be really miffed if it isn't the summer one the US had, I've been holding off buying the various bits on e*ay in the hope that we'll get it. I don't think summer/fall has any meaning to QVC in the UK, they were selling stuff from the summer collection as the perfect colours for autumn/winter the last time Smashbox was on...

Oh so was I, had the face softlights in my watch items for ages too.

Latest posts

Back