Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi folks, why would I like Halo? someone please explain Halo to me. I'm having a bit of a foundation crisis at the mo, so do I need Halo?
I loved LG till she changed it but don't like the new formula. At the moment I'm using Estee Lauder Double Wear, but not sure if I like that either. I need something that has good coverage especially on the t zone.
ta
p.s. don't usually like smashbox

Truth is Halo is not really a foundation but a powder for setting. It gives the appearance of an inner glow to the skin, no talc which can cause allergies. It has skin benefits and hides lines and wrinkles, or so they say.:22:

I ordered mine via QVC mobile when it was showing at £45 as I will be away on the day. Hoping it will arrive before I go..........:42:

The TSV is now showing on QMobile at £39.98, I suspect that is going to be the TSV price but if it is that price Easy Pay won't be an option.

The TSV is now showing on QMobile at £39.98, I suspect that is going to be the TSV price but if it is that price Easy Pay won't be an option.

2 easy pays would be £19.99 each.

Not sure why I keep looking at this thread because I'm not buying this TSV. (famous last words...)

Not sure why I keep looking at this thread because I'm not buying this TSV. (famous last words...)

Clearly my maths head is not on correctly today!!!! :laughing:

Yeah, I'd like easy pay too, but as I'm gaying it up in the Kremlin on Saturday night again I don't want to run the risk of missing out, so I'll order now just to be sure. How Irish, to be sure :)

I say that everytime - then I watch a few shows and they make it look so apealing I just have to buy - as they say I can't live without it........

:11: Mine's showing as shipped already, this must be a record!!! I can't remember what the delivery was, I think it's usually Royal Mail, I hate the waiting game once I've ordered!

15ml Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
21g Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder(Comes in a choice of:Fair, Light, Medium or Dark)
2.52g Lightcast Detail Highlighter
3.63g Eyeshadow Duo in avant garde (beige/khaki gold)
1.2g Cream Eyeliner in on Trend (dark chocolate)
2.04g Blush in famous (soft coral)
6ml Lip Enhancing Gloss in candid (pink)
Mini Kabuki Brush
Precision Brush Concealer brush no.31
Cream Eyeliner Brush no 9.

I have to say, at just under £40 this now seems like an excellent value TSV. Not sure if I'm missing something, but, why is there a concealer brush? What am I meant to use it for?:confused:

Truth is Halo is not really a foundation but a powder for setting. It gives the appearance of an inner glow to the skin, no talc which can cause allergies. It has skin benefits and hides lines and wrinkles, or so they say.:22:

Donna, thanks for this post, it was really helpful! Do you Smashbox expert think that Halo could work as a foundation substitute on those lucky days (few and far between at the moment for me, admittedly), when your skin looks good and blemish free and you only need a light coverage, or as a setting powder it doesn't offer any coverage at all? TIA!:10:

Latest posts

Back