Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if it will be on auto delivery, goodness only knows if they can't even stick to the same price. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

I suppose if the full size Halo is £32 alone then QVC can try to justify a TSV price circa £45-£50.

Too much for me this time tho - will be hanging on for Philosophy and L'Occitane :1:

What exactly is in it?

15ml Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
21g Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder(Comes in a choice of:Fair, Light, Medium or Dark)
2.52g Lightcast Detail Highlighter
3.63g Eyeshadow Duo in avant garde (beige/khaki gold)
1.2g Cream Eyeliner in on Trend (dark chocolate)
2.04g Blush in famous (soft coral)
6ml Lip Enhancing Gloss in candid (pink)
Mini Kabuki Brush
Precision Brush Concealer brush no.31
Cream Eyeliner Brush no 9.

Halo is £36 on QVC at the moment, on counter at introductary(sp) offer at £36 but full price it will be £46!:11: I was informed by Jo manager of House of Fraser Smashbox counter.

Part of me it thinking do I really want this TSV? I am undecided it will all depends on final TSV price and perhaps easy pay. Never like the lipgloss in the TSV always give it away, I preferred the old Smashbox lipglosses like 35MM.

With regard to the Halo the new item no 226526 is just the Halo on its own and is £32.50 but for an extra 44p you can have 224984 which is the Halo plus the #29 brush. Wish this brush was in the TSV instead of the mini kabuki but that would push up the price even further.

I like the sound of the eyeshadow in the TSV. I already have a loose powder shadow in a similar colour and when I use it it really brings out the green in my eyes :5:

With regard to the Halo the new item no 226526 is just the Halo on its own and is £32.50 but for an extra 44p you can have 224984 which is the Halo plus the #29 brush. Wish this brush was in the TSV instead of the mini kabuki but that would push up the price even further.

I like the sound of the eyeshadow in the TSV. I already have a loose powder shadow in a similar colour and when I use it it really brings out the green in my eyes :5:

OOOH Janey I forgot about the Halo with the #29 brush I have put one on chequehold pending the TSV price and payment options :jump:

I'm out on the lash on Saturday night :54: Is this likely to sell out or will I be ok ordering it when I drag myself out of bed sometime on Sunday afternoon?

Oh bum, I'll have to try to remember to stagger outside and phone in my order at midnight lol. This should be fun :D

Hi folks, why would I like Halo? someone please explain Halo to me. I'm having a bit of a foundation crisis at the mo, so do I need Halo?
I loved LG till she changed it but don't like the new formula. At the moment I'm using Estee Lauder Double Wear, but not sure if I like that either. I need something that has good coverage especially on the t zone.
ta
p.s. don't usually like smashbox

Latest posts

Back