Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sillysausage I have used Halo on its own on days when I only want very light coverage and it works fine. It;s great during the summer when my skin has that glow already, and I just want minimal cover :) It's also ace when I've had 10 minutes too long in bed in the morning and I'm in a rush to get the train lol, very quick 'n' easy!

Thanks tootsie, I'm really tempted now... I've had a look at the colours, but can't decide what would be best for me... I use golden medium in BE, but on the QVC website the colour of medium looks really really dark, but I worry light might be... well light! I have a medium/light olive complexion... Any advice?:1:

Smashbox and their foundation colours bamboozle me. I have the halo in the fair, but it's too porcelain for me, so I'm ordering it in the light. the light looks too dark in the compact, but it's much better on. Donna's very good at advice on what colour to use.

DONNA HELP!!!

I have to say, at just under £40 this now seems like an excellent value TSV. Not sure if I'm missing something, but, why is there a concealer brush? What am I meant to use it for?:confused:

Don't worry, SillySausage, you're not missing anything! It's not a concealer brush that you're getting in the TSV. I double checked on QVC US & what you're getting is a Precision highlighter brush #31--full size. It's for applying the light cast detail highlighter. :1:

So - what's lightest - Light or Fair?

I am pale, and anything medium is far too dark for me.

What should I get???

Fair's lighter than Light, TopCat.

Judging by what people have said on here, unless you're the palest of the pale you probably don't want Fair.

Thanks tootsie, I'm really tempted now... I've had a look at the colours, but can't decide what would be best for me... I use golden medium in BE, but on the QVC website the colour of medium looks really really dark, but I worry light might be... well light! I have a medium/light olive complexion... Any advice?:1:

SS I think you would probably be the medium, I am medium in Bare Escentuals and will be going for light in the TSV. You sound darker than me as I don't have any olive in my skin I am more towards the lighter end of medium IYKWIM. x

Thanks beauty junkie, I think you're right. I'm still in two minds over whether to go for this (I had decided that I don't really need this, but I'm now finding that having acknowledged that, I still want it!!). But if I go for it, I'll definitely go for the medium... :1:

Smashbox and their foundation colours bamboozle me. I have the halo in the fair, but it's too porcelain for me, so I'm ordering it in the light. the light looks too dark in the compact, but it's much better on. Donna's very good at advice on what colour to use.

DONNA HELP!!!

Yes go for the Light. Ashley used Light on you at the event and it was perfect. Now if I used the Light I would look Tangoed.:10:

I got a card today advertising the TSCV and it had a photo finish light foundation primer sample attached :dance::dance:

Did anyone else receive one :?::?:

I got a card today advertising the TSCV and it had a photo finish light foundation primer sample attached :dance::dance:

Did anyone else receive one :?::?:

No but maybe it will come tomorrow, hopefully

No:52: Just a gas bill and a card from Julia Roberts and no easy pay voucher.

Got this one, the easypay voucher was attached to the card from JR, its not obvious that it is a voucher

I got my easypay voucher yesterday, and my primer light sample today - w00h00 Mr QVC lurves me :p

Is the foundation primer light different from the usual foundation primer which was in the last couple of tsv's??

I havent had a card or a sample, did for the last smashbox tsv. But I did get the birthday easypay postcard - at least Mr QVC loves me a bit!:52:

Latest posts

Back