Smashbox TSV 15/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a card from QVC about the TSV yesterday. The images on the card (models and make-up) look really dark - it reminds me more of an autumn/winter collection, rather than a spring/summer one.

I think I'll be having this one. I'm actually impressed that we're getting the whole kit...although really this should be expected, not something to get excited about!!!

I got a card from QVC about the TSV yesterday. The images on the card (models and make-up) look really dark - it reminds me more of an autumn/winter collection, rather than a spring/summer one.

I remember getting a card for the Honora TSV about a year ago (several sets of earrings) and what they called black looked more like blue/teal on the card. The real thing looked nothing like the picture, so it might just be the colour reproduction that makes it look darker.

I remember getting a card for the Honora TSV about a year ago (several sets of earrings) and what they called black looked more like blue/teal on the card. The real thing looked nothing like the picture, so it might just be the colour reproduction that makes it look darker.

True : ) The style of make-up looked quite 'vampy' though if you know what I mean - dark lips and eyes - reminded me of the looks they created when the Wicked Lovely range came out.

Just looked on QVC.com and their before and afters look much different to the 'looks' they had on the card.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...esc.smashbox-Get-Sexy-7piece-Color-Collection

I hope the TSV contains their JetSet eyeliner .... simply the best waterproof eyeliner ever!

I'm sure there was a picture of it on the card ... the US one had Vamp in it. Guess ours will be the same ...?

Apologies if it's been stated before but is Vamp a purple colour? The picture on the card looks purple in some lights but dark chocolate brown in others. I'm assuming it's purple to match the shadows.

There is a video of Nina showing the TSV on facebook for anyone who's interested x

Any chance you could link to it? I've looked all over the SB page and can't see it!! :giggle:

Tx

Never mind, found it on QVC's website...

Last edited:
don't want to - and can't - spend any more money this month - after going for the steam press and seasonal yankee on AD.

Feel really divided about smashbox.Had a try me set a few years back - and it was awful - really put me off the brand.However so many of you are fans,I do wonder if I missing out by not trying it again.

I love the look of this set - but its really only the eyeliner thats really doing it for me :tongue:

i'm not going to purchase but will keeping my eye out for that eyeliner on the bay:angel:

That face/body highlighter is HUGE! Am getting tempted now, even though I don't like the eyeshadow colours. Be strong Cupcake, be strong ...!

I love the look of this set - but its really only the eyeliner thats really doing it for me :tongue:

i'm not going to purchase but will keeping my eye out for that eyeliner on the bay:angel:

is it the Jetset liner you are interested in or the pencil? Jayne sells the Jetset ones ... she doesn't have Vamp but the Midnight Purple colour is gorgeous. I wear it alot.

I'm so pleased to have the easy pay voucher in time for the TSV, don't have to feel so guilty about purchasing!!

In other news, I hope to god AY isn't presenting the TSV or any of the shows for that matter. If i hear her singing about Dermaxyl in the primer once more I swear I'll do damage. It was funny at first as she was crowing about a new ingredient. Now though it's in loads of products and we're surely now all aware of it's presence in Smashbox's primer?! She goes off like someone has blown helium up her ass.....i'll be watching with the sound down if she's on...

:happy:

Oh Red - you shouldnt have pointed that out to me. I had an email from QVC yesterday and hadnt even bothered to open it as I thought it was just a show listing. Have checked it now and it is the 3 easy pay code - might just be tempted now......

I'm so pleased to have the easy pay voucher in time for the TSV, don't have to feel so guilty about purchasing!!

In other news, I hope to god AY isn't presenting the TSV or any of the shows for that matter. If i hear her singing about Dermaxyl in the primer once more I swear I'll do damage. It was funny at first as she was crowing about a new ingredient. Now though it's in loads of products and we're surely now all aware of it's presence in Smashbox's primer?! She goes off like someone has blown helium up her ass.....i'll be watching with the sound down if she's on...

:happy:

JR said this morning that she is doing the Smashbox TSV at midnight.

Latest posts

Back