Smashbox TSV 15/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hooray - thanks OTR - lets hope it's a good one this time. Would like a full sized halo in it!

I don't think this one is for me:sad:

I don't do purple/lilac and don't like cream blushers. So it would be a waste of money. You never know I might get tempted when I see the presentations and how lovely they make the models look in it:cheeky:

I think the US made Smashbox products are excellent quality but the quality of the Chinese made ones are not so great, especially the eyeshadows and quads. I suspect we will only get one lipgloss and possibly only one eyeliner (I hope we get the jet set liner and not the pencil, but the pencil is new (and doesn't require the inclusion of a brush!) so probably going to be that one). I like the look of the blush but I'm not sure about the face/body shimmer. Maybe we'll get another base product instead, like a primer or even a mini halo?

OOh I like this set - apart from the purple eyeshadows, as I already have a quad similar from YBF and nowhere near finishing it. Decisions I will have to make!!

i must admit im not overly keen on purple so i dont think ill be getting it which is good as im saving for our holiday!i must not watch though otherwise i will persuaded i know i will

The TSV is:

7 Piece Get Sexy Collection
Showing at £37.56

Item number 229261

The photo is up on QActive but if you click to go to full details the notice sorry cannot order at present contact CS is there.

No idea if this is the TSV price or shipping but think it will be £4+ as is the norm with QVC.

So looks like we are getting the full TSV from the US this time, as the photo shows the same as their's.

Thanks SCW.

To be honest I won't be going for it. Don't want the highlight thing, I use Christopher Drummond and love it.

The liners look really dark purple for someone (me), with very dark blue/purple under eye dark circles.

Thankyou SCW will def give this a go, Smashbox is my fav makeup brand from QVC closely followed by Mally now

Thanks for details on this one. Looks like we are getting the eyeliner brush which doesnt seem to have been included in the US but I'm guessing most regular users of Smashbox will have at least one of these brushes already.

The TSV is:

7 Piece Get Sexy Collection
Showing at £37.56

Item number 229261

The photo is up on QActive but if you click to go to full details the notice sorry cannot order at present contact CS is there.

No idea if this is the TSV price or shipping but think it will be £4+ as is the norm with QVC.

So looks like we are getting the full TSV from the US this time, as the photo shows the same as their's.

Thanks! I think QVC have heard us - we have had the same TSV as America for the LG, Smashbox and Mally ones.

What's this ... is it highlighter or face powder?

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/61/229261.002

The rest of the colours don't really do it for me. so unless the demo blows me away, it's unlikely I will buy it.

From the description on qvc USA its a creamy face and body highlighter!it says apply with fingers so i assume its a creamy formula, the reviews are quite good for the kit

From the description on qvc USA its a creamy face and body highlighter!it says apply with fingers so i assume its a creamy formula, the reviews are quite good for the kit

Is it definitely a cream? The main ingredient is talc according to the US website.

Latest posts

Back