Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Dear God!
Another beauty TSV launch RUINED by Alison"the I will bore you to death with every detail other than what's in the kit"Young.
Good grief,gotta turnover.

I really like the Smashbox lady,just wish I could actually hear her speak,by the way is she divorced now?? just noticed an absence of her bling.

wait a second!????
Is there a model named Thunder?? or did I mishear...or is that the name of the eye-liner??

:34:

Think I'm going to get this. I sooooo don't need it as I don't wear make-up much and have already got miles too much but it's such good value!

Aaaaggghhh. lol

:http://bestsm:

Panic, Panic............ it's going to sell out! lol

:[IMG]http://i124.p:

Think I'm going to get this. I sooooo don't need it as I don't wear make-up much and have already got miles too much but it's such good value!

Aaaaggghhh. lol

:http://bestsm:

Panic, Panic............ it's going to sell out! lol

:[IMG]http://i124.p:[/QUOTE]

It's not really VALUE if you're not gonna wear it though.Don't be seduced by Alison's hard sell :)

I knew I shouldn't have watched........

don't think I'll get on with the Halo but all the other bits are exactly the sort of colours that I always buy - oh dear

Still not buying.

QVC US always get audio delivery on all their Beauty TSVs as the norm, even their upcoming Bobbi Brown one(don't get excited we won't get that one).

Putting green eyeliner with all that brown/bronzer is a bit strange.

I will literally not be buying this from literally Liverpool as it literally doesn't excite me in any way. Waiting for LolaRose TSV and if I don't buy that either I will have saved enough to justify buying some GHD's . Roll on Sunday.

I'd love for QVC to do an experiment. Instead of putting up these flawless gorgeous young (most of the time) models, hows about putting up the likes of some ordinary looking women of all shapes and sizes and try the product out on them for the TSV? I'd be interested to see if they shift as much product as they do when they use the models. Maybe they would sell more, maybe there would be more of a "wow factor" difference.

Also, these "before and after" pics of the models - is it just me or is the lighting always harsher in the "before" pics and the model always much closer to the camera.

And finally, I can't believe that someone named their daughter "Thunder". My Uncle used to have a horse called thunder. :31:

what a suker i am i ordered it!!i really want the halo glow so its a good price with the extras, the eyeshadow looks nice as do the plip pencil and new lip gloss but im not overjoyed about the eyeliner would have much preferd jet set!
thaught the same about model thunder! who thinks up theese names?

It's not really VALUE if you're not gonna wear it though.Don't be seduced by Alison's hard sell :)
Don't take any notice of AY's sales talk. She is saying that there isn't as much stock as a usual TSV, who's she trying to fool? Will her face be red when they are still trying to flog it at 11pm! It's just sales talk to get us excited and need to buy. Maybe I'm wrong but why couldn't they get more stock if they're expecting a sell out by the morning?

I will literally not be buying this from literally Liverpool as it literally doesn't excite me in any way. Waiting for LolaRose TSV and if I don't buy that either I will have saved enough to justify buying some GHD's . Roll on Sunday.
....and if the Lola Rose is that minute violet thing around A.Y's neck, I've seen dozens of those about at 'normal' high street prices not the ridiculous Lola Rose cost!

I sat there this morning watching the presentation not wanting any Smashbox and certainly not interested after reading the comments on this thread. But then AY mentioned they will sell out and my interest was peaked. Not enough to make me want to buy it but suddenly it seemed exclusive and attractive.

What swayed me not to buy was Nina from Smashbox demonstrating that the Halo powder is the same as the Fusion powders already blended. Thankfully I still have a Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick that I can do that with so she helped me to justify not buying the powder!!

I've been so good lately, I still have far too much make-up (and most other posessions), therefore I have not bought any TSVs or other 'unmissable' offers for a few months.

Surprise surprise, my life is still the same!! I don't feel as if I have suffered adversely for it, in fact I feel better for not wasting my money and sit there enjoying the show but feeling fairly smug that I am resisting the sales patter. I have fought the demons.

It has taken me a long time to get to this stage, my shopaholicism is still there but I have realised I can do without 'must-haves' and feel stronger for it. :1:

Sorry for the above, I hope those who get the TSV love it, I just feel better for managing to resist.

I also agree about the gorgeous models, lovely skin, hair and eyes are much easier to make up.:10:

Its now 3/4 of the stock sold out at 9.30am. Hope there are some fabby OTO's for us.
I love the look of the Peacock eye liner, I use smashbox eyeliners every day.

Latest posts

Back