Sarah Chapman - Botox!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Sarah Chapman is in the latest edition of 'Red'magazine talking about how she likes to dabble in Botox every few months to keep her skin looking in top condition. So I take it her products don't work then!!

Surprise surprise wrinkle creams don't work. These people should not be allowed to sell these very expensive products they are nothing but a con IMO. Of course some people will always be taken in by the claims made by these so called experts.

I wonder if Sarah Chapman sees Lulu when she's going for her Botox :wonder:

I wouldn't have thought Alison Young will be impressed as she doesn't like using models who have had Botox or fillers, so how will she feel about a brand rep. who has Botox?
Couldn't see Autumn's post when I started typing mine, Lulu had slipped my mind but she doesn't have Botox any longer does she???

Last edited:
I wouldn't have thought Alison Young will be impressed as she doesn't like using models who have had Botox or fillers, so how will she feel about a brand rep. who has Botox?

Its never stopped AY being all over Lulu and Tova, and they have both had way more than just Botox.:wink:

So do I Lynn. I use the phytomineral range (except cleanser) my skin loves it. Judith looks amazing.

Unlike any cosmetic procedure, face creams do NOT reverse age damage, rather they are intended to limit any further deterioration to the appearance of the skin to a minimum. If anyone thinks otherwise, they are delusional. I don't think Sarah Chapman, Emma Hardie et al, if asked point blank, would claim that their products are miracle workers. Let's face it, if applying a moisturiser or serum eradicated wrinkles, that would be a miracle.

True but I guess it may have been best for her to tell her customers this before they started wasting there money on her products lol

Surely her using botox doesn't automatically make it a waste? Plenty of people could be delighted with the results, whatever Chapman does with her own skin. They could still be brilliant products. I've no idea, they're full of essential oils so I can't use them. Besides, there's plenty more that skincare can/should do other than treating/fixing/whatever word one cares to choose wrinkles. Personally I don't think that it's a question of botox vs skincare, more that they should be used in conjunction. (Should as in someone who wants botox should also use good skincare, not I think everyone should be having botox.)

Surely her using botox doesn't automatically make it a waste? Plenty of people could be delighted with the results, whatever Chapman does with her own skin. They could still be brilliant products. I've no idea, they're full of essential oils so I can't use them. Besides, there's plenty more that skincare can/should do other than treating/fixing/whatever word one cares to choose wrinkles. Personally I don't think that it's a question of botox vs skincare, more that they should be used in conjunction. (Should as in someone who wants botox should also use good skincare, not I think everyone should be having botox.)

True her products could be good , but cant be that good if shes using Botox along side them , I personally think its very dishonest to appear on Tv selling your products, giving the viewer the impression her skin is like that due to her products when in fact shes been having Botox all along. If she feels her skincare is good then she will have no problems informing viewers next time shes on air that shes been having botox. Sadly I doubt she will admit to it .

Don't get me started on Lulu ..... lol

For some strange reason and I have noticed this for a few years now. Botox, fillers etc are never classed by those who get them as having work done. These days its only full face lifts.

The terms used are usually a little freshen up or words like that. I will say 99% of those who sell the dream via cosmetics and look a little too smooth forehead wise are telling little fibs when they swear they never get anything done. Take AY who has stayed out of the sun and used to say "I don't like smiling, it gives you wrinkles." Yes she did use to state that on air. She has wrinkles as does Keeley, Fiona etc, so they use just the creams.

The new forms of Botox are far more subtle than the old sort, you even have a little movement of the forehead.

Oh yeah, it's certainly dishonest to make out like she only has good skin because of her products, no question. She should be upfront about that, anyone in that position should.

Well I'm appalled that she can sit flogging an expensive range of skincare and 'giving the impression' that she looked good because of it.
Don't get me wrong - I am not naïve enough to think that slapping on stuff can reverse signs of ageing, but it can 'soften' it to some degree.
At least she has admitted it, maybe QVC should put a disclaimer up on the screen when she appears.

No one really knows the long term effects of botox. It is after all a poison. Imagine a tv show back in the 60s or 70s similar to Tomorrow's World, telling us that in the future, people will be injecting their faces with one of the most toxic substances known to man. Science fiction? no reality.

Latest posts

Back