Sara Griffiths...is she or isn't she?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
I've been on holiday, so have I missed an announcement? She's still wearing loose tops. Do we know if she's expecting?

Well I love a good conspiracy so I think they've been being a bit careful about her camera angles lately! :D

(In comparison to AY who got her 40 denier clad inner thigh on TV yesterday courtesy of a dodgy camera angle and a button through dress!)

She had some congratulation posts on her blogs...............hope they're right,coz thats one way of offending her,if shes not!!!!!

I love sara - shes one of my fav's.If she is,I'm hoping she will return

Lol I haven't seen her for some while since I rarely watch QVC and simply use the website mostly nowadays.

Does occur to me though that if not the poor gal may just be wearing the current smock fashion! Wretched fashion makes me look pregnant too....

I hope she is, 'cos that will mean she will be going on maternity leave. Cannot abide her :yawn2:

Hi, I've been watching this forum for ages now - was too scared to join in !!!!!

I was wondering the same too! Is it just back fashion sense?

She mentioned her fella on air the other night, and I don't think I ever remember her doing that before...not that that means anything at all, but it was quite sweet. Whether she's pregnant or not I really hope she's happy. I like Sara, she's sweet and whimsical.

Hi, I've been watching this forum for ages now - was too scared to join in !!!!!

Hi DeniseN and welcome to the forum Don't be scared we don't bite. Well most of us anyway.:giggle::giggle:

Hi DeniseN and welcome. I've only just joined myself. This forum is More addictive than qvc but cheaper :wave2:

Last edited:
Crikey, I hope she IS pregnant after all this speculation.

If not, she'll be straight on a diet, poor girl! (or re-thinking her wardrobe).

Whatever, she's one of my fave presenters and is super chic.

Latest posts

Back