Ruth Langsford TSV 9/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both Ruth and Katie are in garments that are too small . Katie agrees she is wearing a small but should be in medium . The animal print is not very forgiving.

Ruth looks awful in that pink animal print thing. Why do they keep showing the dreadful pic the customer sent in of the TSV. (mentioned earlier in this thread) Has she not got a mirror or a sympathetic family member?

I think the jumper would look better if it had stripes around the bottom as well. If it was in a soft wool and in baby blue with white stripes I'd quite like it...as it is ...it looks acrylic (even though it isn't) and it's too tight, and the neckline's a mess...Red and pink looks like a cheerleader's jumper. Nice try Ruth...but No!

With the infection rate so high and deaths rocketing ... does Ruth really need to be in the studio ... surely even with the 2 metre rule, it’s all a bit dodgy at the moment talking and spitting for a whole hour ? ... two people ... they’ve been talking about clamping down as the concerns are very severe at the moment ..: I despair.
People think that because they havnt for symptoms .. then they can’t spread it.... if I was her I would insist to do it on face time or whatever it is they use these days.
Tv people in a world of their own for goodness sake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shang A Lang! OMG, Alan & Les leaving nothing to the imagination... I knew a journalist who told me all about these boys & their exploits.
They were never my cuppa tea but I get all teary eyed listening to music if it comes on the radio ... such nostalgia ... but as mentioned David Cassidy was my heartthrob .. and Eamon and Ruth lost it with him in an interview ... I feel he must have had issues big time at the time of the interview ... I was a sobbing mess when he passed .. bless ... ok will stop here lol 👍

I've just watched the TSV on replay and the one person who looked good and carried the garment off well was the model Claire in the navy.

It would have been good if they had used the SD rules to drop the BA altogether as very very few have anything to do with the brand and are surplus to requirement.

Why does it take someone like Wet Evie to be on one minute stroking a bag then talking the same £££te about a pair of woollen socks the next.

If the presenters can’t do it on their own then they shouldn’t be employed - it wasn’t required years ago.

Hate the zoom type of presentation- so amateur even a year into it (and that includes the main TV channels)

May be different for beauty but even that I doubt.

Mine too !! ❤️❤️❤️ I always tell hubby that too 👍
So do I. I remember the first time I saw him, David not the old man, & it was love at first sight. Gorgeous man & I'm so glad he was such a huge part of my teenage life.

So do I. I remember the first time I saw him, David not the old man, & it was love at first sight. Gorgeous man & I'm so glad he was such a huge part of my teenage life.
Awww Twighlight same here ... pics on my wall .. records the whole lot lol ... a magical time as a youngster .. for me, as teen solo artistes go, there is or was nobody like him ❤️👍

I remember seeing David Essex in Godspell in 1971. I was at College doing A levels and a group of us went to watch it. I`d just met my late first husband.

I was passed the age of Essex swooning, my first love at 13 with pics all over the wall was Richard Chamberlain as Dr Kildare. Loved him for years - then oh the agonies when he later came out as gay ! all those years I wasted dreaming of him.

Latest posts

Back