Ruth Langsford TSV 11/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a show the other day. Marlas’ offerings seem to be morphing into the usual Q garments. Not a fan of her stuff but at least they were different. I thought I was watching Kim when I saw an edge to edge polyester cardi.
There was a cardigan for about £90 definitely wouldn't pay that.

I saw a show the other day. Marlas’ offerings seem to be morphing into the usual Q garments. Not a fan of her stuff but at least they were different. I thought I was watching Kim when I saw an edge to edge polyester cardi.
I’d hazard a guess that I’ve got more input into the brand these days than Marla does anymore.

Every time I drop onto the QVC channel she’s on it doing a double act with her bestie Cabler. It’s beyond cringeworthy. I wouldn’t care if her clothes were stylish but mostly they’re just shapeless and frumpy. And the jumpers - don’t get me started. They must be selling in their thousands for them to keep putting her on but it’s a source of total amazement to me that people are continually willing to part with that much cash for any of them. I think QVC must be struggling to fill their air time. This is a plea from the heart - If any of the big wigs at Q happen to read this can you please give her a break (a long one)!
Totally agree. The jumpers always seem baggy around the chest and very tight around the tum and hips - yet they still sell ! You've only to see how badly they look on Ruth (the designer (!) ) to run a mile from them.
In all her years on qvc I've only sent for 2 items - a cocoon cardi which was awful and returned, and a surprisingly well fitted navy mac - classed as trench but without the belt and epaulettes which I kept. Otherwise I find her stuff overpriced for market stall quality, and I'm staggered that folk would buy anything with her initials on it as though she's a bone fide designer !!!

Latest posts

Back