Ruth Langsford Fashion Edit TSV 21/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only look at the QVC FB page as a guest, but it would seem from the latest post on there that we’re not the only one with “biker jacket boredom. 😉

“Ruth Langsford clothing it’s getting boring now . Yet another faux leather biker jacket ?. It’s the same old thing yet again. I can guarantee that my money will be safe for sure”

OMG!!! As I was typing I was thinking of her beloved orange contrast stitching and forgot to incorporate it - Yep it'll feature orange somehow & somewhere....Oh FGS....Dust bag!!!! It's gonna have a dust bag and that'll bump up the price a fair few quid! 'cause let's face it how many times have we spent more than £150 on a handbag and it doesn't even have a dust bag?! ...."And you're getting mine for just £149.99!" which will be a tsv price of course, and the extra £6 p&p won't be mentioned!
I was going to suggest that it might include some kind of little coin purse, but then I thought no, she'll probably save that for another day....when she's telling us that everybody's fallen in love with her bag, and now are saying "Pleeeease Ruth, can you do a matching purse" - "Funny you should say that, I'm working on it now, watch this space"!

Very strong exclamations. You are good. You have spent way way too much time watching Q. Reading both your posts I could hear different voices comeing out with what you'd typed.

Think together both your comments is in the gest I've ever read about Q.

Excellent.

Never mind overdosing on biker jackets, I’m more irritated by the fact that the measurements state 45.4” for a size 22! That seems very small.
I’m not fussed about this type of jacket/denim jackets fastening as being big busted id rather it fit on the shoulders, so it looks neater. Things that fit and fasten over a heavy bust just flap about looking untidy when not done up.
But 45 inches…? think a 22 should be more a 48” min.

Ruth and J Gabler look like middle aged women dressing in the way they think says ‘I am still young and trendy’. Fashion, style? never in a million years IMO, only!
IMO too. They looked ridiculous; it was too short & the person who had posted the first review also asked for it to be made longer. Ruthie's obviously taken on board the comments about her helmet hair & now has tatty hair a la Kabler but it's still immobile.

IMO too. They looked ridiculous; it was too short & the person who had posted the first review also asked for it to be made longer. Ruthie's obviously taken on board the comments about her helmet hair & now has tatty hair a la Kabler but it's still immobile.
I caught about 2 minutes of Ruth on This Morning yesterday while channel hopping. She was introducing a slot about hair extensions and I’m 99.9% certain that she said she uses them.

(I don’t tend to listen to her because I don’t like her “clipped” way of talking, so I might be mistaken.)

I caught about 2 minutes of Ruth on This Morning yesterday while channel hopping. She was introducing a slot about hair extensions and I’m 99.9% certain that she said she uses them.

(I don’t tend to listen to her because I don’t like her “clipped” way of talking, so I might be mistaken.)
I did read in a magazine a while back that she has extensions - presumably to make it look thicker. I have a friend who has chin length hair but its really baby fine, so she has a really good matching colour piece she fixes in, and it makes such a difference.

Ruth and J Gabler look like middle aged women dressing in the way they think says ‘I am still young and trendy’. Fashion, style? never in a million years IMO, only!

So very true ! its like an ageing bloke who either shaves his head or is thin on top yet grows the back into a pony tail (ugh!), in order to hang on to his youth. Another turn off is the Simon Cowell - (at his age,) look of wearing long jeans with his pointed boots poking out. Him and Ruthless ought to appear together in their matchy matchy looks.

Ruth was talking about her hair extensions yesterday on This Morning.I only watch that programme on when she and Eamon are on, as much as I am not impressed by her fashion design abilities I like the banter they have between them on TV.

I did read in a magazine a while back that she has extensions - presumably to make it look thicker. I have a friend who has chin length hair but its really baby fine, so she has a really good matching colour piece she fixes in, and it makes such a difference.
My neighbour, Claire Sutton's No.1 fan, was telling me yesterday that she's bought a topper, it was £800 & worth every penny. I was really impressed but Eric Morecambe came to mind when I couldn't see the join, I didn't say that obviously...

I don't like Ruth's new hair, I think it's a bit Farrah Fawcett. As for wearing jeans with high heels - so 80's I'm afraid. Ruth's clothing is not my style and my mum wouldn't be seen dead in it either (she's 84).

CC

What is an "Edit"?
The Q's using Edit because they think it looks smart, slick & stylish. What they really mean is Selection but that looks middle aged & stodgy so doesn't fit the image they're so desperate to promote. Daft really because Ruthie is both middle aged & stodgy. Miao...

What is an "Edit"?
This is what is explained regarding the two shows Ruth fronts:
The Ruth Langsford Fashion Edit and Ruth Langsford‘s Fashion.

Years ago Ruth was asked to develop her own fashion range with QVC, but instead of her working behind the scenes until the range was ready to present.

Qvc asked her to go through their ranges, choosing items of clothing she liked and styling them to be shown on air.
Whilst she was getting to know the different brands, what the Q customers liked and those Q customers that didn’t know Ruth would be getting to know her during these edit shows.
She would then also interact with the Q customer getting to know what they wanted her to bring to Q.

With the big success of Ruth selling all these featured fashion brands it has lead them to continue with these hours.
So now when she appears weekly on Q it is to do two hour slots.
A combined first hour which is the Ruth Langsford Fashion hour followed with a second hour of Ruth Langsford Fashion Edit.

This formula even follows on her Ruth Langford Fashion TSV day.
It actually means after the two launch hours of her TSV, she only appears mid day for two hours and mid afternoon, then finishes early evening/late afternoon.
This last TSV in the evening the jacket was still available so the pre record launch was featured later in the evening.

But I am not aware that the Ruth Langsford Fashion Edit has had a TSV at all.
Because that brand surely would be its own TSV day with its own brand ambassador, or designer/owner fronting the show rather than Ruth.

Latest posts

Back