Rubellite - well done GemsTV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd planned to be on the phone, 'cos I'll need three weeks anyway and if I checkout on the web me card will get bunged up with the flippin' authority thingy. xxxx

I'd planned to be on the phone, 'cos I'll need three weeks anyway and if I checkout on the web me card will get bunged up with the flippin' authority thingy. xxxx

Argey you don't need to check out straight away. Unlike Rocks and Co, your item stays in your basket for 2 days. If it's in there, nobody else can nab it. You're safe. You can then check out at your leisure.

Argey you don't need to check out straight away. Unlike Rocks and Co, your item stays in your basket for 2 days. If it's in there, nobody else can nab it. You're safe. You can then check out at your leisure.

Trub is I have metal splints on fingies and may not be quick enough to out one before inning another. The way things are going though I may be just as well off as I am already. xxxxx

Gottit! Not much less but every quid helps. Baked beans and porridge for a month now. xxxxx

It will be my poshest piece. May have to send a couple of oldies to John at WBOG - lol. Thanks all, I'm really chuffed - it was one of those pieces that you just know you want whatever. xxxx

Awwwww that's lovely to hear! Now, don't forget the golden rule with Rubellite. If it turns brown under electric light SEND IT BACK. If it stays pink/red/purple it's a keeper!

Awwwww that's lovely to hear! Now, don't forget the golden rule with Rubellite. If it turns brown under electric light SEND IT BACK. If it stays pink/red/purple it's a keeper!

Although I can't do a piccie, I'll post when it comes (seems like a very long time away now) and describe it. xxxx

I'm glad you got your dream ring Argey. But what happened to their much hyped "meltdown prices"?? :rolleyes: I know this wasn't in clearance but the game prices were hardly any different to the shop prices which are well OTT anyway. :pPC:

Latest posts

Back