Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would really like to know how Julia squeezed her ample bosom into a size 10 ... 33.5, imo she has got to be a good saggy baggy 40 ins top... LOL

Exactly Kathy. Its one of life's mysteries that Julia can get into a stretchy size 10 with a 33.5" bust, yet manage to perch them on the desk when presenting jewellery !

Proably why she didn't look great. Looked over stuffed. Like the style of this one. So be interesting to see what it looks like when it pitches up.

I really like this dress - first item of 'fashion' I've seen on Q that I'd allow through my front door. Looks well-cut and is the right shape for me. Love the fact it has longer sleeves.

I've been very bad this weekend, used my easy pay code yesterday thinking that would be it for a couple of months and then this comes up.

The dress was hideous beyond hideous and no one ~ especially Julia! ~ managed to make it look anything but.

i don't "get" colour blocking. it does nothing for me but i did think the dress looked nice on joy.

Wow Joy is looking so good. She has lost weight and now appears to be the model on Qvc who looks best in everything. Bet La Diva is spitting feathers! No way is she a size 18, she looks the same as Julia now she has put weight back on.

julia looked reall nice in the dress but it was a size too small. just because it stretches you should still wear your size. the bust sizing was not that generous and allows for a little stretch but not several inches. joy looks amazing ....as usual x

Wow Joy is looking so good. She has lost weight and now appears to be the model on Qvc who looks best in everything. Bet La Diva is spitting feathers! No way is she a size 18, she looks the same as Julia now she has put weight back on.

she really does look good. i'm slightly surprised in that if you make your living as a plus-size model, it's a bit risky to lose weight. qvc in effect now doesn't have a plus-size model which of course is no help to potential buyers who really are size 18 and above.

she really does look good. i'm slightly surprised in that if you make your living as a plus-size model, it's a bit risky to lose weight. qvc in effect now doesn't have a plus-size model which of course is no help to potential buyers who really are size 18 and above.

i think that a plus size is anything above a size 12 gulp!!!!

i think that a plus size is anything above a size 12 gulp!!!!

In shops its actually a 14 :thinking: And i agree with Janie that no way Joy is an 18 now

the dresses were hanging on her, so is she doing herself out of a job :thinking:

Two of the models on air right now in the TSV have tape to stop the top coming wide open.

she also commented that she was "the little-est" person there....:dull:

she always emphasises joy's size.
Don"t want to contradict you Janie, but she meant in
height. She went round saying everyone"s height and said i"m the littlest here, only 5 feet 4. :thinking:
But i agree the dress looked to tight on her, and no way is Joy an 18 now :thinking:

Just catching the last half hour of the 7pm show and two things immediately struck me - the usually immacculately made up debbie flint looks like shes got tan shoe polish on her face! Her bronzer is too OTT and completely different from the rest of her. And the blonde model - not nicola or sally - looks as wooden as anything, not what you'd expect from a clothes model.

Don"t want to contradict you Janie, but she meant in
height. She went round saying everyone"s height and said i"m the littlest here, only 5 feet 4. :thinking:
But i agree the dress looked to tight on her, and no way is Joy an 18 now :thinking:

would have made more sense to have said 'shortest' then. is 'little-est' even a word??

Latest posts

Back