Ronen Chen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Really don't understand why Q bothers with this range, I don't think a week goes by when I don't receive a 20% discount or a buy one dress get one free or a 50% off etc etc from the Guest's website makes a mockery of the prices Q try to sell it all for. It was a clever move to introduce it on Q to a large audience and then flog it to Q customers much cheaper from her own website which she mentions regularly.

I have trouble sewing on a button, but I'm certain anyone who can use a sewing machine MUST be able to do an equally good job of 'knocking' up the sort of "2 squares of fabric sewn up the sides" tops we are forever being offered at stupid prices on Q.

My 'mate' actually bought 2 huge square headscarves and did just that - shaped the neckline and basic armholes and voila, produced a fab tunic top ! ok it would only fit a size 8, but it made me wish I could sew !!!!!

(mum writes)

I came on today to say much the same thing. Ronen Chen's styles were nice but I wouldn't pay that sort of price unless it was for something really special. And there was another hour today of matronly dresses from Ingenue, I thought we'd have had enough with Ronnie Nicole et al. Same old prints, same old style. I know we all like different things but it's all so boring. When you go out to the dreaded high street, I rarely see anything that resembles these dresses being worn out and about. People like casual, easy to wear clothes. And for special occasions you'd go to a special shop, not QVC. I wish they'd just give us affordable and wearable.

I have quite a few Ingenue dresses, quite a few purchased direct in prints not available on Q and I wear them often and get asked where I got them quite a bit so I suppose it's the same old thing we all like different things thank god otherwise it would all be pretty boring out there! Must say it's been a long time since I've seen something on the high street I like, last year I got a couple of monsoon dresses I now wish I hadn't wasted my money doubt I'll wear them don't feel this way about any of my ingenue dresses, I would also add they are so comfortable to wear which is one of the main reasons I love them no constantly pulling at them etc jeans drive me round the twist as my waist is much smaller than my hips & thighs so they're constantly falling down and I'm having to pull them up, can't stand wearing belts as that is not comfortable which casual wear should be I'd much rather be in a dress. It seems from when I'm out and about dresses are on a come back which I'm obviously pleased about I wonder if it's a generationally thing that woman feel we can dress feminine again without being perceived as weaker etc, although that's a bit deep lol!

Totally agree with you JW2. I wear my Ingenue dresses virtually everyday, they are so flattering. I get compliments from other women which is nice but also get a lot of compliments from men :mysmilie_8: I never had that much attention with anything else I have worn before - have just made another purchase tonight :mysmilie_59:

Totally agree with you JW2. I wear my Ingenue dresses virtually everyday, they are so flattering. I get compliments from other women which is nice but also get a lot of compliments from men :mysmilie_8: I never had that much attention with anything else I have worn before - have just made another purchase tonight :mysmilie_59:

Yep me too, I ordered 5 today I'm not happy with myself tho!!

Don't feel too bad JW2, I did go a bit mad at their last sale - had to invest in some new hangers as a result :blush:

Latest posts

Back