Ridiculous words / phrases

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hero product is their euphemism for best seller...when they don't want you thinking it's all about sales (although it always, and only, is about sales)

Thanks May. I'm so thick I hadn't thought of that. I thought it meant just a good product that does what it's supposed to, however I bet you're right. They are just concerned with sales.

Thanks May. I'm so thick I hadn't thought of that. I thought it meant just a good product that does what it's supposed to, however I bet you're right. They are just concerned with sales.

It should be what you said... but given how many of those "hero products" are found in TSV after TSV... even when other products in the same ranges get better reviews - it's pretty obvious. If it is also a good product that they can hang a TSV around, then all the better - it makes it more credible. Of course, said "hero product" does have to be one that the brand are willing to discount... hence why the real "hero product" these days in L'Occitane's range is never in a TSV unless it's a diddy sample size. L'Occy have no reason or inclination to accommodate a huge enough discount to get a full size into a TSV - they have no lack of demand at an undiscounted price.

Every single Q cliche has been trotted out several times during the 8pm spring Fashion show. Seconds in we got the crisp white shirt!

Boy is that stylist annoying, and I'm sorry to say that her accent is grating on my nerves (I normally love regional accents but there is a limit to this silly bint).

Is it me or is that poker straight bleached hair not sooooo out of date? But then she is a stylist so what would I know.

Every single Q cliche has been trotted out several times during the 8pm spring Fashion show. Seconds in we got the crisp white shirt!

Boy is that stylist annoying, and I'm sorry to say that her accent is grating on my nerves (I normally love regional accents but there is a limit to this silly bint).

Is it me or is that poker straight bleached hair not sooooo out of date? But then she is a stylist so what would I know.

I was thinking she'd been trained by Glen Campbell, so laden down was she with his pet phrases... how many times was she talking about such and such a vibe coming through.

It must be great for anyone buying a Centrigrade coat, apparently it can tell a story, that'll come in handy at bedtime, help get the kids to sleep. :mysmilie_17:

Present Drawer (really means the stuff left over from each kit that you don't want or need)! :mysmilie_14:

Facebook Reviews (all my so called friends says so, cause I asked them to leave a comment, so there)! :mysmilie_15:

Funny Thread :mysmilie_17:

Sarah Griffiths last week suggested that a pair of ugly flat shoes would be ideal for people who are on their feet all day. She couldn't seem to suggest some ordinary person who may be a teacher, nurse or shop worker, no no she suggested they would be ideal if you are a massage therapist. Total twit.

Latest posts

Back