• Dr Harris TSV 5.jpg
    Dr Harris TSV 5.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 67
Dr Harris Anti Wrinkle Eye Mask
Item Number: 724186
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £3.95

Want to tackle sleep, relaxation and wrinkles in one? Meet the Anti-Wrinkle Eye Mask from Dr Harris, an innovative sleep mask with raised silicone dots that gently press on your skin to help ease tension and temporarily smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Whether you're taking a 15-minute power nap or you're wearing this fabulous mask overnight, it's sure to redefine the meaning of beauty sleep!

A super sleep mask
- designed by leading aesthetic practitioner Dr Harris and created in collaboration with beauty experts CurrentBody, the Anti-Wrinkle Eye Mask is anything but ordinary. Flip it over and you'll notice a series of silicone dots, which have a gentle gripping effect on your skin, working to target your temporary dynamic wrinkles (produced by smiling and frowning). This creates a soothing sensation akin to someone stroking your face, while the mask gets to work on delivering a fresher, more revitalised appearance upon the moment you wake up.

A relaxing treatment - made of 100% silk with a polyester filling, this mask feels amazing on! The very gentle pressure on the forehead, combined with how comfortable the mask is, will lead to a wave of calm before you nod off. Whether you need to hit the pause button for a siesta or just breathe in after a busy day, it's the perfect way to unwind.

Easy to use - with nothing to charge and no on/off buttons, it couldn't be easier to don your silky mask and drift away into dreamland. The stress-zapping mask features an elasticated strap and even comes with a branded black storage pouch, so you can easily take your mask with you on your travels.

• 100% silk with polyester filling
  • Supplied with branded black storage pouch with zip fastening
  • Front of mask: 9cm (3.5")
  • Head circumference: unstretched: 50cm (19.7"); stretched: 78cm (30.7")
  • Gift box included (l x w x d): 2.8cm x 12cm x 22.2cm (1.1" x 4.7" x 8.7")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Anti-Wrinkle Eye Mask
  • 1 x storage pouch (l x w): 21.5cm x 10.5cm (8.5" x 4.3")

How to use:

• Put on the anti-ageing sleep mask with the strap surrounding your ear
  • Press one finger firmly over the relaxation point between your eyebrows
  • Hold for five seconds
  • Release and lean back, allowing the mask to work for at least 15 minutes
  • For longer-lasting results, wear as a sleep mask overnight

What else can they invent to part people from their cash.? I’ve come to terms with ageing and no longer purchase all sorts of potions. I look after my skin. The only gadget I got was the dermawand years ago and I still have it.

OMG!!!! I caught a bit of this late last night and Dr Harris (whomever he may be) has cleverly tapped into two things that people are prepared to throw money at willy nilly - youthful looking skin, and the pursuit of a good night's sleep!
It's a ****** eye mask fgs! Ok, it's made from silk ( and so it ****** should be at that price), it's got a silk pouch to put it in (now that's a clincher) and it's filled with polyester (no expense spared there) and it's got a few silicon dots stuck inside, yeah that's gonna do it (Get shot of wrinkles and eye bags that is) I don't know why I didn't think of it myself!
A extremely bloated looking Ali Young, who I momentarily felt a bit sorry for (until she opened her mouth that is) told us how this mask gives total black out - so much so that she couldn't find the light switch to turn off her beside lamp. The BA quickly cut in, as she possibly realised that if it was that dark you'd probably not even be aware the light was on, and you'd be in such a deep sleep anyway. She said yes, my husband came round to my side of the bed and woke me up to tell me I'd left my side light on and it was 2 O' clock in the morning! Nice hubby! I'm sure mine , or any other person worth their salt would quietly turn it off for me without the need for waking me up! It was obviously a pile of B/S anyway.
In my experience of sleep masks of that design, the fact it goes over your nose makes it gape in places, so it won't completely block out any light source, so I find that pretty hard to swallow.
The price is disgusting (TSV price that is) and as for £3.95 in p&p for a parcel that probably weighs little more than a Christmas card - Really?! Full price is an absolute joke and isn't worth further comment.
Anybody who buys into this rubbish seriously needs their head testing!

I caught a glimpse of this last night on the web site, well things are getting desperate now i.e methods QVC use to part people from their cash. Thought those 2 sisters with their rubbish was bad enough but this?Anyone presenting this will need acting skills at Oscars level.

Why is it so expensive (a considered purchase) ? When I first saw it I assumed it was one of their LED gadgets that would hum/vibrate to massage the sinus areas, which I would love.

But no, it’s just a bog standard mask.
I must admit when I saw the price, I thought that it must be some kind of electrical/rechargeable gadget. It's shocking to consider what you're actually getting for your money, like you say a bog standard eye mask with few plastic beads stuck on the inside - I'm opening a book to wager which one of our lovely ladies will succumb - My money's on Hyacinth!

I'm not buying into this gadget, but I have thought about it for months. Very suprised to see it on Q. I saw it with a blogger months ago and she is usually very straight with her reviews. She said it did help with her migraines.

I get headaches everyday for my head injury (8 year anniversary on Tuesday) I have a normal hair brush making sure it gets to scalp, whilst it is not nice at the time it does relieve tension afterwards so gain is work the pain.

I watched the midnight show at 2am, suprised it is not sold out. But again how many did they have in stock? Current Body have regular sales and money offs. I've not seen this under £85 with them so Q must have done a good deal.

I bought this, not because of the supposed de-wrinkling properties but because I have to wear an eye mask when travelling/on holiday and anything that could possibly help me sleep better in either situations (I hope) is worth this money.

I bought this, not because of the supposed de-wrinkling properties but because I have to wear an eye mask when travelling/on holiday and anything that could possibly help me sleep better in either situations (I hope) is worth this money.
Did you really buy this?!

If you’ve got the cash and it helps you the great, but if you’re just looking for a decent eye mask to help sleep when travelling and on holiday, you can easily find them for about £10! Amazon is a good place to start.

(Not meaning to offend you, just didn’t want you to waste money if you don’t need to!

I’m a bit of a connoisseur of sleep masks and earplugs and the like!

There are plenty of black silk eyemasks - filing as well as cover fabric - which have adjustable straps and nose baffle to stop light getting in.

Or you can get nice light moulded eye masks which are great because they don’t touch your eyelids...)

I'm not buying into this gadget, but I have thought about it for months. Very suprised to see it on Q. I saw it with a blogger months ago and she is usually very straight with her reviews. She said it did help with her migraines.

I get headaches everyday for my head injury (8 year anniversary on Tuesday) I have a normal hair brush making sure it gets to scalp, whilst it is not nice at the time it does relieve tension afterwards so gain is work the pain.

I watched the midnight show at 2am, suprised it is not sold out. But again how many did they have in stock? Current Body have regular sales and money offs. I've not seen this under £85 with them so Q must have done a good deal.
I can’t get my head around this mask?!

Am just about willing to accept that the silicone dots MAY do something to help it prevent frowning whilst wearing it, but I can see NO reason let alone evidence as to how or why it would aid relaxation or migraines etc over any other silk, light blocking eye mask - of which I have four and use regularly!

I’m really sorry you’ve suffered with a head injury :(
And get daily headaches... horrid.
I do too as part of my illness as well as regular migraines.

Have you tried a gel bead mask - they can be used as cool compress which helps with rest and migraine pain?
Plenty on amazon.
Just looked and some on deals atm £7.49

Or if you want a nice, light silk sleep mask, I would recommend Alaska Bear or Gritin makes also on amazon at about £5 to £8...
Let me know if you need any more tips!

I can’t get my head around this mask?!

Am just about willing to accept that the silicone dots MAY do something to help it prevent frowning whilst wearing it, but I can see NO reason let alone evidence as to how or why it would aid relaxation or migraines etc over any other silk, light blocking eye mask - of which I have four and use regularly!

I’m really sorry you’ve suffered with a head injury :(
And get daily headaches... horrid.
I do too as part of my illness as well as regular migraines.

Have you tried a gel bead mask - they can be used as cool compress which helps with rest and migraine pain?
Plenty on amazon.
Just looked and some on deals atm £7.49

Or if you want a nice, light silk sleep mask, I would recommend Alaska Bear or Gritin makes also on amazon at about £5 to £8...
Let me know if you need any more tips!

That is so very kind of you. Seriously I've a reputation I'm harsh but deep inside I'm a softie. When people are kind I melt.

I hardly ever wear an eye mask, they've never done it for me. On a plane maybe but that is more for me to concentrate on resting. I find most I've used too small, too tight around the head and squish my eyes and have gaps.

I did fancy this one but the price is still WOW!!!

My headaches are more to do with how I position my head to sleep, getting fatigued (easy peasy 2 hours of anything and I need 4+ hours of nap) and dehydration. Because I can sleep for so long I get dehydrated. I drink over 2l of water a day plus a her/fruit tea, a coffee maybe, hot chocolate. So over all drink 3l plus. I've always been a thirsty person, my Mother said I was sip and a bite as a child. I can't eat a meal without drinking not even soup. I used to carry water with me before it was a health kick.

A few weeks ago I had a series of migraine or at least a man with a javlin trying to bore my eye out. Because I was sleeping so much to kill this man and his javlin I was getting dehydrated so more headaches/kick back headaches/tension headaches. In the end I had to force myself to stay awake and fight them vertical no analgesia, just lots of protein and fresh crunchy salads. I live with my Mother due to ill health and she's a retired nurse. So I have good back up.

I fancy those shaped eye masks but they look like a padded bra to me. I don't mind stuff being odd but a padded bra on my face?

I didn't buy the TSV, but I could see a lot of Q customers getting them. I don't have 11s lines but have one line and whilst I'd like it gone, not sure £64, slik and silicone would do much. I do believe in self care and holistic stuff the gadgets always tempt me. Age and experience thankfully have stopped me buying stuff. Only thing I've bought in the sales is Epsom Salts (£30 for 20kg) and I buy that year in year round. And only £28 on Black Friday so I consider that "good".

Again thanks TLL for your kindness, appreciated. X

Latest posts

Back