Revitalash TSV-Beauty Weekend 24/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a picture in the Beauty Bash leaflet here! Mind you, not that we really need a photo of the usual blue and silver tubes.

Revitalash

Hi everyone,
I'm new here...just wondered if any of you know when the next Revitalash TSV is?

Thanks in advance

Bluecat

Revitalash

I believe its this Sunday 24th Jan :)

Ooooh that's great, thank you...just hoping that it's on easy pay as that's the only way I can afford it and my last 3.5 ml tube is nearly at the end. Been using it for 3+ years now with great success so now only use it a couple of times a week. Anyone else a fan?

Bluecat

I was hoping for revitabrow,however I'm having very good results with Rapidbrow from Boots £31 at the moment.

I'm hoping to try it. I asked about it at the beauty bash on Tuesday and they said no easy pay this time unfortunately. Which is a shame really as I'm sure there will be other things over the course of the beauty weekend that I'll want to buy so may have to wait until next time there's easy pay to give this a go.

Ooooh that's great, thank you...just hoping that it's on easy pay as that's the only way I can afford it and my last 3.5 ml tube is nearly at the end. Been using it for 3+ years now with great success so now only use it a couple of times a week. Anyone else a fan?

Bluecat

no easy pay as auto-delivery

Auto-Delivery Revitalash 2 Piece Advanced Conditioner & Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215614

£46.98 + post

Revitalash 2 Piece Advanced Conditioner & Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210995

Auto-Delivery
Revitalash 2 Piece Advanced Conditioner & Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215614

(auto-Delivery is showing at £46.98) when it should be £45.98

in dark brown or soft brown

This two-piece set from Revitalash includes Beauty Excellence Award-winner Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, designed to enhance and condition your natural lashes, plus the multi-tasking Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel that conditions while giving groomed, fuller-looking brows. Take care of your lashes and brows while defining and framing your eyes with this innovative Revitalash duo.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Even better brows - this collection heralds the launch of a brand new Dark Brown shade in the Brow Gel, meaning you can achieve a closer colour match for your brows. Fair, ash and light brown brows can use the Soft Brown shade, while medium brown to dark can opt for the Dark Brown.

Time to see the results - we're giving you a 60-day money back guarantee so you can use this product for an extended period and really experience the full benefits.

Contains:

1 x Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (2ml) - winner of Best Eye Treatment in the QVC Beauty Excellence Awards 2015, this highly-concentrated conditioner has a gentle, non-irritating formula to help care for your lashes. Perfect for dry, brittle and short lashes, it contains BioPeptin Complex, ginseng, swertia japonica, saw palmetto and wheat protein. Lasts up to six months
1 x Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel (7.4ml; full size) - in Soft Brown or Dark Brown. Designed to create thicker and fuller-looking brows, this water-resistant, highly-concentrated formula helps to tame unruly hairs and define your brow shape. The conditioning gel helps protect your brows from brittleness and damage, and has a buildable semi-translucent mineral tint that adds colour and helps to fill in in any sparse areas. Features a double-ended applicator with styling brush and comb at one end and soft bristle spoolie brush at the other
1 x cosmetic bag

How to use:
Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure Revitalash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel

Use the comb side of the styling brush to shape and align hair with short, upward strokes following the natural arch of your eyebrows
Twist and pull the Tinted Brow Gel applicator brush and use short upward strokes to apply to eyebrows, moving from the inner to outer contours to enhance, sculpt and define their appearance. Gently wipe away any excess from skin or fine hairs
Apply a second spot coat to any areas that appear sparse or thin for an added look of fullness and volume
Use the styling brush after application to sculpt, smooth and blend

Keep up the good work
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this Lash Conditioner and Brow Gel in another 60 days at the same great-value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

So much for the eye makeup removers QVC sell. Julia just saying you have to rub and scrub to get waterproof mascara off and you need Revitalash to help your lashes.

I don't wear waterproop mascara and Simple takes it off no problem.

Latest posts

Back