Returns - Hermes ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Hi there,

Know this is a silly question - but doesn't anyone know how long it normally takes for something to show up in your account as returned when Hermes (think that's what they are called) have picked an item up.

Many thanks,

T xx

It won't be on the Hermes system until at least the day after it's collected and then it's going to take at least 48 hours to make it back to QVC I would have thought. So unless it was a Sat collection, you are looking at 3 days min before QVC get it back. Have you phoned them to check? The delay is more likely to be at QVC's end I would think as most companies like to hang onto money before paying it back.

...then it can take QVC a fortnight before the barcode on your returned parcel is scanned into their system!!

J xx

Thanks for that - just have to wait a bit longer. Just wasn't sure how quick they were.

I was stupid and brought the RJ TSV on Sunday - Solar Powered Water Fountain !!!

Thanks once again.

T xx

I'm curious; did it work?

It was awful. The jugs didn't fit correctly and the water leaked everywhere. When the sun went in, the water would just pour from the jugs all over the floor. I was refilling it every 10 minutes, so it went back.

Had a look on the QVC website and other people have had the same problem.

Oh, & I was SO tempted!
Glad I resisted now.

Regarding Hermes, as far as my experience goes the answer is never.
I've only twice used them to return things & on both occasions they never got back & I had to go through all the hassle of phoning QVC when they hadn't shown up as returned, getting a form to fill in plus a photo copy of the slip the courier had signed on collection, sending them on & waiting weeks for a refund.
Now I only order things I know I can return by the post office unless I'm sure I won't want to return them.

I dont know about returns but i know hermes (or my local depo anyway) are dredfull at delivery 5 times now i have orderd something and hermes say they cant find my address qvc have had to re deliver the items by another delivery company(dx) no problem what so ever. do not trust hermes as far as i can throw em grrrr they make me mad

My Hermes courier will not accept QVC parcels for return. I have to take them to the Post Office!

As for the fountain - I too was very tempted, but glad I resisted.:wave:

Latest posts

Back