Return slip/ invoice missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DrJude

Registered Shopper
Can anyone help? I need to return an item to QVC but there is no return slip or anything in the package to complete - just a return label to stick on the parcel. Is this normal? Seems a bit sloppy/ unprofessional not to have any invoice in the package or instructions about how to return...

the label should be double sided and have a smaller section with a perforated edge that tears off on the left hand side. On one side is QVC address with your address in smaller letters below it and a barcode. This is a sticker that peels off for the box. On the reverse of the sticky bit is a returns label that you tear off and tick the boxes and put inside the parcel with the item. If you dont have this ring customer services and they will send you a returns label.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Even if youhave lost all your paper work you can write out the info required and they'll be able to process the return, though it may take afew days longer because there won't be barcodes to scan so will be entered manually. You'll need you QVC membership number, the order number, item number (and if you bought more than one ofthe same item (eg clothes for size) then add which size or colour you are returning, name, address etc. just written on a piece of paper will do.

QVC will just advise you to write the return address on the box, they're reluctant to send out a paid return label unless the item is faulty.

There used to be a link on the Q website all about returns.

Jude xx

I had this prob a few weeks ago and as weathergirl said, I discovered after I'd wriiten a whole speil out and posted it with the parcel, that the label was indeed double sided, have another wee look at it and see if this is the case :)

Thanks for that. DIdn't look on the back! Must use my eyes in future... Off to the post office tomorrow then...

Yes - never returned anything. Not bought too much either apart from stuff I know I use (like some skin care). But last week decided to delve into QVC 'fashion' and found a couple of items in clearance. A Berek Jacket (103391) and an Ingenue dress (105709). The Jacket is a keeper but the dress was not great on me - fabric was a bit flimsy and the wrap didn't hang right... As I've only tried it on will try to get postage back using DSR...

Yes - never returned anything. Not bought too much either apart from stuff I know I use (like some skin care). But last week decided to delve into QVC 'fashion' and found a couple of items in clearance. A Berek Jacket (103391) and an Ingenue dress (105709). The Jacket is a keeper but the dress was not great on me - fabric was a bit flimsy and the wrap didn't hang right... As I've only tried it on will try to get postage back using DSR...
Oh you should have no problem. Have you e mailed them, to say you're returning under DSR, and i also write it on the invoice. Usually they don't return the post and package , but i always e mail and then receive it, so keep an eye out for that. Good luck . Oh had a peek at the items, and they look lovely, pity about the dress :thinking:

Latest posts

Back