Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if they've just decided to send out all the orders and then let red carpet send out the opposite of what they've sent out to everyone who ordered, rather than try and sort out who's had right ones / wrong ones etc. they certainly don't seem to have a clue.

confused ?

I went for the french and fabulous option and have received the bold and beautiful...I rang customer services and before I had even got half the item number out they said I had received the wrong one and that I would be receiving the right one shortly and to keep the set I received as compensation for receiving the wrong item..

As they did not give a date for when it would be sent I emailed them to clarify what was said and received a reply stating that I would be getting the bold and beautiful set in due course!!!!! :headbang:

I have emailed them again saying that its the wrong set they will be sending, but have not had a reply...

Just Recieved the letter saying that I will recieve the correct colours direct from Red Carpet.
I am surprised as my order is still in process,and i had the call to say I would recieve my kit by March 1st.
I thought as there was a delay,I would recieve the correct kit.
Oh well won't be long and I can give it a go,

Same here got a letter today saying they will send me a set of colours plus order and Q will refund postage, to be honest i am dithering about cancelling as what a bolls up. At the end of the day i will still pay £75 and i have not got my order, gawd knows when it will turn up.

Make sure you get your p&p refunded ladeez, someone on here made a complaint to Q about paying it given how long it's going to take to arrive and they said they will refund it or have refunded it already, (can't remember which). It's £6.95 I recall so a hefty chunk of dosh, considering how long you will have to wait to receive the kit.

Ooops just seen that they are automatically taking the p&p off the order. Make sure they do as it all seems rather messay at the mo'.

I guess we're just going to have to wait until we see what colours we get sent. I have more faith in RCM to correctly sort out this mess than I do with QVC.

Hhmmmm - my letter doesn't say anything about the postage. :confused:

Edit: I've just checked my account and my order's now been marked as shipped, and its still showing the total charged as £81 odd.

Last edited:
I think they must've given up trying to sort things out. Mine now shows as having shipped, too, so goodness knows what I'll end up with.

I'm not expecting anything having received no letter or notification.
My DiL & I ordered one each, different colours & they were wrong each, could tell with the amount of time between orders, emails delivery etc, but as we did get one of each they are just expecting us to swap. Even though DiL had taken her wrong one home after her visit & mine hadn't arrived. I did ring CS but just got fobbed off...you ordered one of each, which is true. So no extras for us.

Well I'm totally confused now - I got the letter this morning saying I was getting the wrong one and would get the extras direct from RCM, now I've just received an email saying they're sorry for the delay in processing my order, there has been a 'stock issue' with the set, however this has now been resolved and the order will be with me by 5th March latest.
Is it me or are they starting to make themselves look like they're making it up as they go along.

Were there those little nail tip things included? The little stencils to help do white tips? Thanks if anyone can remember!:clapping:

yes there should be a small packet of "smile line guide" stickers with the French set.

Jude xx

My set arrived this morning - not the colours I ordered obviously. I'm not doing anything with it yet, I'm waiting to see of the proper colours do actually turn up first.

Latest posts

Back