Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe also suggest that you'll return it for a replacement in the French option even if it means going on waitlist, still at the TSV price ofcourse because it's a straight replacement.

Hope you get it sorted.

Jude xx

Maybe also suggest that you'll return it for a replacement in the French option even if it means going on waitlist, still at the TSV price ofcourse because it's a straight replacement.

Hope you get it sorted.

Jude xx

Great idea Jude! :wink:

Not feeling very happy about mine at the moment.
As I've mentioned before, I have the wrong one but been told no chance of other colours because I ordered one of each. I wanted the French & DiL wanted the brights. French came first though it had details for DiL's brights, I know cos this had been despatched before I ordered mine just before they went to advanced. So DiL set off for home, in Wales, with the French.
I rang CS but they wouldn't have it that they'd sent the wrong one,even though every one was reporting they'd got Brights instead of French. They also said the later orders would be correct,so I thought great, I'll get another French, my correct order!
No, it was brights when it turned up.

I've used it. The red first, was lovely, really pleased & my nails haven't broken all week!
Just done them again with the purple & it's awful!
Two coats of colour & it's as streaky & patchy as anything. Did it right as the red I did was good. Don't know how many coats they must have used on screen to get it looking as good as it did. 3? 4? Certainly not two!
I've no chance of being sent the French I should have got. CS say I've got what I ordered, one of each, true if you look at it from their point of view. DiL won't swap as she likes hers now.
So looks like mine might be going back as I don't do pink & hate this purple.

Breeze I received the French when I ordered the brights and still waiting for the replacement colours. French isn't me and I already have the RCM set from before so I can pretty much guarantee that the French colours will end up on fleabay at some point.

Even though you have opened your colours do you want to do a swap? If I do get the extra brights I'll just put them away. Let me know. x

Thank you for all your helpfully suggestions :smile:
That's a really kind offer, Nutsville, but I think I'll follow Jude's idea. I'll wait a bit till people start getting the replacement colours just in case they slip up & send me some. If not I'll return for a replacement.

I phoned them when I got the french instead of bold and was told the correct colours
would be sent out direct and I should receive them by 8th March but I never got a
phone call email or anything so I hope I do get the bold.
I havent tried it yet as I dont want the french but I do worry about the 30 day MBG and when
it will kick in especially if I dont get the correct colours by the 8th March

Has anyone actually received their replacement colours?

Mine has arrived today and yes, wrong colours - the red looks quite nice but the other two aren't colours I would've bought, so I'm glad I'm getting the correct colours soon.

I also bought the Tips & Tricks kit from ASOS (£28, really good deal), so I think I shall have my first gel manicure with 'And the winner is'.

They will have no problem with the 30 days starting from when you received the correct products

Mine has arrived today and yes, wrong colours - the red looks quite nice but the other two aren't colours I would've bought, so I'm glad I'm getting the correct colours soon.

I also bought the Tips & Tricks kit from ASOS (£28, really good deal), so I think I shall have my first gel manicure with 'And the winner is'.

Have you got a link for this item from Asos please?

When I search for tips and tricks it comes up with mens undies!! :cheeky:

It's well worth being an ASOS VIP which gives 12 months free next day delivery. I got mine when it was on offer for £9.95 and it's paid for itself in a couple of orders. There's no minimum order...that amount would only cover postage for a couple of items from QVC. They email the delivery time (to within an hour) which is really useful. I know it's been said often but QVC should review their postage policy.

Jude xx

I wonder when people are going to start receiving the extra / correct polishes. I've not had mine pluggede in yet as I telly don't like the bold colours. :sad:

Have you got a link for this item from Asos please?

When I search for tips and tricks it comes up with mens undies!! :cheeky:

You can get 'Tips and Tricks' on the official Red Carpet Manicure site but it is £35.00 with free p&p on everything.

Colour of the week on the RCM website this week until Monday is My Inspiration - you get this 1/2 price with any full price colour (I think this offer works with top and basecoats too - or it has in the past for me). Just add the two items to the basket and put 'INSPIRATION' in the promotion code box. Hope this helps non Facebook folks.

They are also launching new colours next week - this is copied from their FB page:

COMING NEXT WEEK… 6 NEW SHADES!!!

Shazzam’ – A sheer glitter peach

Swaggin’ – A fuchsia glitter

Call My Agent – A pink infused mauve

Diva in Disguise – Dark green

Publicity Stunt – Dark creamy purple

Expresso Yourself – A creamy light chocolate

Last edited:
I wonder when people are going to start receiving the extra / correct polishes. I've not had mine pluggede in yet as I telly don't like the bold colours. :sad:
You could just put a base coat and then a top coat on. OR you could do as I said before and put a normal varnish colour over the top which you can remove with non acetone varnish remover. OR you could put the base coat on, remove the stickiness, then put on a normal nail varnish and once it is dry put the gel top coat on which makes a sort of sandwich.

Last edited:
I've found something that's really surprised me!
I used the Red Carpet purple,which I didn't like all patchy/streaky. So next day I put a couple of coats of dark burgundy Nails Inc over it, topped off with Caviar top coat.
Usually Nails Inc chips on me after a couple of days but, so far, four days later & not one chip!
Didn't put Red Carpet top coat over it or cure it but it's still lasting amazingly, can't fathom out why, just glad

Latest posts

Back