Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers Nikki, I just rang CS and she told me that there had been a problem but it was now rectified and I shouldn't have any problems, and should get the French. She then, however, went on to say, I presume whilst a looking at my account, "you ordered the bold and beautiful didn't you" so maybe not. I told her that was wrong and I had in fact ordered the French, but she was insistent that there shouldn't be any problem and I should get what I wanted.
We'll see. Though to be fair, when I order from qvc I usually get a despatch email a lot sooner than this, so maybe it has been because they've been trying to hold back the later order and sort them out. It was about lunchtime when I ordered it.
What a mess...

Ps I've tried to thank for your post but the buttons have gone. Where have the buttons gone then, have I missed something else as well!

All is explained in this closed thread
http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?40111-Where-have-the-buttons-gone

Have phoned CS. Been given the opportunity to go on Waitlist for the correct shades and told to use this set for now and they will send a prepay return label.
Even aside from the effort and cost, as well as the inconvenience, quite frankly the waste of these products from an environmental point of view is disgraceful. For the cost of three extra bottles QvC's line on this at the moment is ridiculous.
Very poor handling of a problem.
Dips I hope you are right about RCM having a solution, QVC at the moment are not covering themselves in glory.

Have phoned CS. Been given the opportunity to go on Waitlist for the correct shades and told to use this set for now and they will send a prepay return label.
Even aside from the effort and cost, as well as the inconvenience, quite frankly the waste of these products from an environmental point of view is disgraceful. For the cost of three extra bottles QvC's line on this at the moment is ridiculous.
Very poor handling of a problem.
Dips I hope you are right about RCM having a solution, QVC at the moment are not covering themselves in glory.
That has to be the most ridic way of not handling the situation I totally agree JBD! And the subsequent disgusting waste of expensive products is terrible. Perhaps they can't get hold of the extra colours as swiftly as they'd like but at least post an informative, professional update on the website! For a world wide retailer it's laughable.

I wouldnt mind (well i would!!) but the message given to everyone is not the same! Still sounds to me like they dont have a suitable solution yet! I wouldnt be surprised that they suddenly come up with something as the 30 days runs out - grand gesture but benefits nobody!

Yorko, never mind the thead title & explanation why have you got Rebecca 6 miles away popping up on your screen for a dating option?? What sites have you been peeking at whilst you've been poorly for that lil cookie to make such an assumption tee hee! :giggle::bandit::mysmilie_483:
All I get is Rocks & Co, very interesting zzzzzzzz......

Yes I did want to defend myself but the ****** thread got closed. In my defence I can only assume that I must have been surfing whilst delerious

ps Ive got a wizz mop showing now, dont know if theres a connection

I've got the whizz mop showing as well. Never looked for one in my life!

No neither have I. Perhaps looking at menopause sites has generated Rebacca 3 miles away. Well you never know there are some strange people out there

That has to be the most ridic way of not handling the situation I totally agree JBD! And the subsequent disgusting waste of expensive products is terrible. Perhaps they can't get hold of the extra colours as swiftly as they'd like but at least post an informative, professional update on the website! For a world wide retailer it's laughable.

Totally agree about all the cost, inconvenience & waste in the only offer of any solution they seem able to come up with at the moment.

It seems that everyone I have seen posts from that have received theirs today has got the wrong set.

All for the sake of the cost to QVC of sending out, free, an extra set of colours they would rather incur all this hassle & ill will. Even if they can't immediately source enough spare colours, I'm sure people would be willing to wait a few weeks, using the set they've received, if they would just give a clear statement of apology & the promise that the replacement sets would be sent as soon as available.

I feel really, really sorry for RCM having the fall out from this shambles through no fault of their own. Would be very surprised if they were willing to supply a TSV, or even ANY supplies, to QVC in the future.

No neither have I. Perhaps looking at menopause sites has generated Rebacca 3 miles away. Well you never know there are some strange people out there

Mmmm if that's what you say we.believe you:cheeky:

Yeh, blame the menopause, it's a no brainer lol. (Does strange things to people, you could be on the turn Yorko, without even realising, checking websites in your sleep):thinking: You could have an alter ego on plentyoffish.com that you wrote without realising !?! :wink:

Last edited:
Yeh, blame the menopause, it's a no brainer lol. (Does strange things to people, you could be on the turn Yorko, without even realising, checking websites in your sleep):thinking: You could have an alter ego on plentyoffish.com that you wrote without realising !?! :wink:

God can I have no secrets

Mine's still showing 'in process' . Ordered at 1.40 am...... Do we actually know it's QVC's fault? perhaps RCM mis-labelled the boxes & QVC & RCM are trying to find a solution

It doesn't really matter whose fault it is. I would be interested who will pay for the used and returned kits. Always assumed that the companies did. If so that might explain the poor way of qVC handling this, but they would still lose on the cost of the sale unless they simple send the used one back to RCM and send out a new one. All rather bizarre.
This miscommunication and lack of clarity is disgraceful.

It is a QVC error. They incorrectly entered the codes on their systems. RCM can't be blamed for that. Phone orders were be correct as this wouldn't be an issue. Also if it was someone else's fault QVC would be screaming it at us and telling us how wonderful they are to be trying to rectify it. RCM are not responsible and should not have to take a hit over this.

Mine arrived today, surprise, surprise I've got French not the Bold. I'm thinking of putting the screen shot proving the correct one ordered on FB. I always take 2 screen shots when I order on line, the 1st before I confirm the order and the 2nd after. What do you think would it be worth doing? Obviously block out the address. Apart from sending the correct colours as compensation Q could pay for the postage so we could do swaps.

It's not RCM's fault, the solution that they are trying to achieve is both timely and ABOVE what we have all asked for but has to be approved by QVC, who are the only ones who can implement it as they (QVC) hold the data. RCM are being completely professional about this, wanting to do the right thing but need to be careful not to upset their No1 UK customer. I think the best thing we can do is keep the pressure on QVC to also do the right thing.

Sazza - by any chance, does Graham have the email addy of the Head of Customer Services at QVC? Some direct emails to that person may well help?

Latest posts

Back