recorded shows ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I've thought for some time now that some of the 'live' shows are in fact recorded. Dale let slip that something could be 'edited' out - (could have been joking), but some items on the website have no comments - which generally indicates a new item, and the video presentation I feel is recorded not necessarily as the show is 'live'. Tweets and texts needn't be live, and we hear less and less of the viewer phone-in.

The one thing that makes me say no is surely to God if it was recorded they would edit out all the "and what colour are we calling this" and all the other shockingly bad graphics etc which riddel every show.

And would they let Marv's shows go unedited, she is so bad.

As far as I'm aware everything on the main Q channel is live (bar late night). The only demo that wasn't live on the main channel that I saw was when a product was shown in Feb from a guest's Christmas visit.

In terms of website videos, I guess their goal is to attach a video to every product's page. For most stuff they can go and grab a previously aired presentation of it, but perhaps for a new product that isn't scheduled to air for a while they may have started to do special recordings? Have you got a link to one you think may not have been live?

The vast majority of their output on the main channel is live - they may occasionally go to pre-recorded segments, but this is far less common than their live output.

Latest posts

Back