Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Mr Sherlock, please can you invent a partner to talk about, Peter Simon with his Bet, MeMike with his L/G, may I suggest that his first name maybe *snigger* Holmes ...

I think Paul Burrell* would be perfect for Schlock.

*he used to be HM The Queen's Butler but you might not be aware of that, he rarely mentions it (much like Schlock never mentions where he's 'worked').

image.jpg

Ha! Mike the know all about nowt is having a few probs remembering the telephone number he has said last night and tonight 0904.........0911......He is probably getting it confused with his landlady's B&B telephone number.

Watching is pure car crash but I would miss it if he wasn't on TV.

Mike trying to cut jeans "it goes straight through" whilst trying to force it to cut denim, superb thanks Mike Denim :mysmilie_8:

Last edited:
Ha! Mike the know all about nowt is having a few probs remembering the telephone number he has said last night and tonight 0904.........0911......He is probably getting it confused with his landlady's B&B telephone number.

Mike trying to cut jeans "it goes straight through" whilst trying to force it to cut denim, superb thanks Mike Denim :mysmilie_8:

I hope he dosen't have a small accident, that would be awful :mysmilie_59:

There's nothing more delightful when a demo goes wrong. Mike saying these trimmer cutters fly through the denim, while trying to force them through and failing. A lovely close up and they were well and truly stuck. Priceless, once again Mikey - we congratulate you.:mysmilie_15:

Mike the smelly expert rabbiting on with his sidekick plastic Peter the Orange, Mike standing like a nodding dog :mysmilie_1: Utterly clueless its like a sketch.....taking the MIKE :movie:

Mike "I've really tried to study" Oh well not to worry god apparently loves a trier Mike......

Mike the smelly expert rabbiting on with his sidekick plastic Peter the Orange, Mike standing like a nodding dog :mysmilie_1: Utterly clueless its like a sketch.....taking the MIKE :movie:

Mike "I've really tried to study" Oh well not to worry god apparently loves a trier Mike......

I think we are watching TV history in the making ladies and gentlemen I present "the two stooges".

Sherlock is just vile isn't he. I have never seen anyone love themself that much.

He reminds me of when Harry Enfield used to do an impression of Dr Hilary Jones and would just touch his own face.

Oh woo hoo get Peter the Orange....."Normal women on a normal wage" nice way to talk about your potential customers.....So humans are not unique individual or rare unlike his gunk he is trying to sell.

Laughed out loud earlier at bottom of screen it said shylock is a professional perfume expert if selling perfume in selfridges harrods etc qualifies you as a professional perfume expert then myfriend who works on a make up counter can call herself a make up artist!

Evening all btw :)

Laughed out loud earlier at bottom of screen it said shylock is a professional perfume expert if selling perfume in selfridges harrods etc qualifies you as a professional perfume expert then myfriend who works on a make up counter can call herself a make up artist!

Evening all btw :)

Evenin - have you got a late note?

Schlock showing us a photoshop pic of some old dear ...ok ok ok Mary Wilson holding his bottle of his divine Castrol parfum :mysmilie_59:

Sorry if this offends but....what kind of moron buys a perfume that they have no opportunity to smell first?

She's prob just had it shoved at her for the pic poor shylock thinks she genuinely likes it oh and that LARGE pic of his face on the screen is scaring me

Latest posts

Back