Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Again, that could come in handy :giggle:

She's just had an eternity ring for 1K and hadn't got much time to spend on it. Imagine spending that kind of money and you know sod all about the ring, other than 'our Lease' thinks it's lovely.

Their 'proper' Diamond Ring sales are derisory, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sell a single one.

To expect people to spend over £1000 all in when they don't even bother to thoroughly describe the attributes of the stones just goes to show the utter contempt they have for the viewers.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA yes!! I knew it.

Elisa just said friday is fashion day. I predicted they would have one to appease the ego of northern sally.

Putting slap above clothes... not on her watch!

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA yes!! I knew it.

Elisa just said friday is fashion day. I predicted they would have one to appease the ego of northern sally.

Putting slap above clothes... not on her watch!

What with all this time off she's having lately and, let's face it, her widening frame, i'm wondering if Sally is with baby?

Maybe she'll be doing Maternity Fashion?

What with all this time off she's having lately and, let's face it, her widening frame, i'm wondering if Sally is with baby?

Maybe she'll be doing Maternity Fashion?

it seems as if mike mason has taken over from sally. professional of him, despite our personal opinions of him.

Also.... i just love sabine.

it seems as if mike mason has taken over from sally. professional of him, despite our personal opinions of him.
Only because he was the only one willing to go in to cover! In fact, since he's sleeping in his car outside the building at the moment, it was the natural choice. Plus he could do with the overtime.

Last edited:
Only because he was the only one willing to go in to cover! In fact, since he's sleeping in his car outside the building at the moment, it was the natural choice. Plus he could do with the overtime.

He does indeed need overtime, The Chancellor put Ciggies up again in The Budget. He's got to keep Waynetta in the style she's accustomed to :mysmilie_59:

But that idiot Gollum nearly put his foot in it yet again, he said that Bellapierre is huge and then said 'i'll tell you who else is huge' only to stumble and say 'err, in terms of reputation'.

He was of course referring to Shiny Face :mysmilie_14:

I can now reveal the true reason i have sally jaxx's card marked

she has 8000 twitter followers and i have 11

not 11thousand... just 11

Gollum is a perfect example of someone with absolutely no discernible talent other than crooning at Pontins and being party to ripoff premium rate phonecall quiz shows that were broadcast in the early hours in the hope of nabbing some drunks off guard. He's no more a polished TV presenter than I am, he's a deluded cretin with not a shred of self awareness or self restraint. He simply dosen't possess the intelligence to reign in his disgusting mouth. He is unspeakably dire.

But I believe he makes a decent omelette.

And you say I should tell it like it is!
Don't mince your words, it renders your point somewhat unclear! :mysmilie_15:

Yes, he is an "atmosphere hoover" when he enters a room. But also more alarmingly he may do the same to a lot of his audience. People who defend him may be blind or deaf to his ways, but must understand how he puts himself across.

Ooh, is that the Bid equivalent of a Dementor from Harry Potter?!:mysmilie_14:

I complimented his egg dish, that's more than you managed lady :mysmilie_59:

Ah yes, I concede you make a fair point there good sir - as far as I'm aware I've never complimented Gollum on his egg dishes.......or anything come to that!

Ah yes, I concede you make a fair point there good sir - as far as I'm aware I've never complimented Gollum on his egg dishes.......or anything come to that!

Let me qualify what I said, i'm only going by what he said himself.

For all I know they could taste like swill but I believe Fag Ash Fungus Feet Waynetta will eat anything, she probably told him it was delish.

I heard she even eats Hay.

Very kind of you

awww Mr T, have you got social media follower envy my friend?
it's not worth it - this is the lady/goddess we're talking about here - think about it, is it really that important in the scheme of things? I'm sure you're the bigger person here.
remember Gollum is an inadequate, insignificant little oik and the goddess is a fungus ridden fag ash Lil.
I hope my little pep talk has helped!

Latest posts

Back