Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evening everyone

any ideas on how charlie charlston is faking this glue demo

as usual, i am suspicious

Charlie seems a nice enough chap but I find his demos completely incredulous.

But nothing is more adhesive than Gollum's Slug Trail, it would bond concrete slabs.

And there's me thinking it was going to be a quiet night. :mysmilie_59:

It's odd how Gollum generates such comments. Anyone might think he's an insufferable, inarticulate, deluded and thoroughly hideous little wretch.:mysmilie_59:

That person who was defending the goddess their username is two m's hmmm methinks it might be gollum

I think Mike is the type of chap who doesn't respond well to criticism. Even although he takes great care to tell us he doesn't care what people think of him. As he says himself 'I'm a nice bloke really'

That person who was defending the goddess their username is two m's hmmm methinks it might be gollum

We have suspected as much before. They used to post just before MeMike's shifts then just after then when we commented on it posts magically appeared during his shift but in a different style.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

We have suspected as much before. They used to post just before MeMike's shifts then just after then when we commented on it posts magically appeared during his shift but in a different style.

I think the comments about his on screen persona are only to be expected. If you talk down to, and are rude to other presenters, especially females on the channel.

I see the comment under your username!! Haha

I think the comments about his on screen persona are only to be expected. If you talk down to, and are rude to other presenters, especially females on the channel.

Gollum is a perfect example of someone with absolutely no discernible talent other than crooning at Pontins and being party to ripoff premium rate phonecall quiz shows that were broadcast in the early hours in the hope of nabbing some drunks off guard. He's no more a polished TV presenter than I am, he's a deluded cretin with not a shred of self awareness or self restraint. He simply dosen't possess the intelligence to reign in his disgusting mouth. He is unspeakably dire.

But I believe he makes a decent omelette.

Gollum is a perfect example of someone with absolutely no discernible talent other than crooning at Pontins and being party to ripoff premium rate phonecall quiz shows that were broadcast in the early hours in the hope of nabbing some drunks off guard. He's no more a polished TV presenter than I am, he's a deluded cretin with not a shred of self awareness or self restraint. He simply dosen't possess the intelligence to reign in his disgusting mouth. He is unspeakably dire.

But I believe he makes a decent omelette.
I would like to think any of my chums would have a word in my ear as to wind my neck in if I was saying the things he has said live on air. It is also not looking good for the "Grown Up's" on the channel that have let him get away with it for so long, thus they may be happy to employ someone who has total disregard to his on screen antics and are thus being his enabler, Shame on them.

I would like to think any of my chums would have a word in my ear as to wind my neck in if I was saying the things he has said live on air. It is also not looking good for the "Grown Up's" on the channel that have let him get away with it for so long, thus they may be happy to employ someone who has total disregard to his on screen antics and are thus being his enabler, Shame on them.

I bet they all laugh at him behind his back.

He's the kind of guy that could clear any public space he enters :mysmilie_59:

I bet they all laugh at him behind his back.

He's the kind of guy that could clear any public space he enters :mysmilie_59:

Yes, he is an "atmosphere hoover" when he enters a room. But also more alarmingly he may do the same to a lot of his audience. People who defend him may be blind or deaf to his ways, but must understand how he puts himself across.

Yes, he is an "atmosphere hoover" when he enters a room. But also more alarmingly he may do the same to a lot of his audience. People who defend him may be blind or deaf to his ways, but must understand how he puts himself across.

a charisma vacuum*

Latest posts

Back