Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, he is an "atmosphere hoover" when he enters a room. But also more alarmingly he may do the same to a lot of his audience. People who defend him may be blind or deaf to his ways, but must understand how he puts himself across.

He'd even evaporate the joy out of a Lottery winners cheque presentation

Schlock is reminiscing about his audition at Sit-Up, he said he was awful and knocked a pile of DVD's over and yet he still got the job.

I'd say he's selling himself short, they couldn't have failed to notice that he's absolutely perfect for Bid and I mean perfect.

And he's launching his latest reek at 10.00pm

I saw an advert this morning on price-drop advising freeview viewers to re-tune on March 31st as part of their "customer improvement plan" or something along these lines. Are they switching frequencies on freeview?

Great to see Our BOD favouring the white collared shirts once more.

It's just like the old days :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Great to see Our BOD favouring the white collared shirts once more.

It's just like the old days :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 10247

I thought they'd have been long gone in a charity bag! The suit'll be back next!

He had some Caron stuff yesterday on the Best of Bid and price checked Harrods again. He was saying that if we wanted to have a look at unheard of websites, then be his guest. He said it like we'd come a cropper if we did.

Check yourself Bod, don't go getting too big for your collars.

Schlock is reminiscing about his audition at Sit-Up, he said he was awful and knocked a pile of DVD's over and yet he still got the job.

I'd say he's selling himself short, they couldn't have failed to notice that he's absolutely perfect for Bid and I mean perfect.

And he's launching his latest reek at 10.00pm

He still is.....

I thought they'd have been long gone in a charity bag! The suit'll be back next!

He had some Caron stuff yesterday on the Best of Bid and price checked Harrods again. He was saying that if we wanted to have a look at unheard of websites, then be his guest. He said it like we'd come a cropper if we did.

Check yourself Bod, don't go getting too big for your collars.

Unheard of websites like skinpharmacy.tv?

No surprise, shiny Paul uses eyebrow groomer every day

14 working days if you want yours! For £5.99 that is shocking!!!

I can't remember who said it (possibly Shyster Sherlock) but he/she said an item was delivered in 14 working days and then later added it will be with us 'in next to no time'.

So you could place an order, go to Spain for 14 nights and still be home in time for your parcel. :mysmilie_13:

I can't remember who said it (possibly Shyster Sherlock) but he/she said an item was delivered in 14 working days and then later added it will be with us 'in next to no time'.

So you could place an order, go to Spain for 14 nights and still be home in time for your parcel. :mysmilie_13:

I suppose it has its advantages but who on earth can afford to buy off Bid and go to Spain? :mysmilie_13:

Hey.......... Lease has a REAL 18ct GOLD solitaire ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday she was boasting that they now do various ring sizes as opposed to just Size P, she said 'we've listened to you'.

And today? Just a Size P :mysmilie_59: And again 14 working day delivery, that's long enough for someone intending to propose being dumped while they wait for the ring.

Yesterday she was boasting that they now do various ring sizes as opposed to just Size P, she said 'we've listened to you'.

And today? Just a Size P :mysmilie_59: And again 14 working day delivery, that's long enough for someone intending to propose being dumped while they wait for the ring.

Again, that could come in handy :giggle:

She's just had an eternity ring for 1K and hadn't got much time to spend on it. Imagine spending that kind of money and you know sod all about the ring, other than 'our Lease' thinks it's lovely.

Latest posts

Back