Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thank you everyone, I'll have to look out for Kevin in future
I've just been watching Charlie polish soy sauce off of his knob!
It was interesting, he said he was going to get rid of the oxidisation then amended to say that it could be oxidisation - that's right Charlie, we know it was soy sauce!

I refuse to make any comment whatsoever!

Yes that Soy sauce remover is a real kitchen and bathroom must have. Hee Hee:mysmilie_59:

Quite patronising no really?!!! Stating that us ladies like our products and like a beauty routine *rolls eyes*

Gutted I missed the keep fit Hairy Gollum but regular viewers will know he's an avid gym goer, I think you'll agree that the results are pretty self evident.

Did he work out shirtless, exposing his tasteful dragon tatts? (albeit camouflaged under his not inconsiderable back fur).

Gutted I missed the keep fit Hairy Gollum but regular viewers will know he's an avid gym goer, I think you'll agree that the results are pretty self evident.

Did he work out shirtless, exposing his tasteful dragon tatts? (albeit camouflaged under his not inconsiderable back fur).

You may say that Wirral but Mike stated that the (I assume,male) presenters have to shave their hands before demonstrating beauty and jewellery products - it must have taken him a while!!

You may say that Wirral but Mike stated that the (I assume,male) presenters have to shave their hands before demonstrating beauty and jewellery products - it must have taken him a while!!

A while? Please deedee, even the highly corrosive Pride of Rome would struggle to deplete his plumage.

I am happy to support the forum by becoming a VIP member - but what are the benefits? Any comments please?

I know Graham pays a small fortune in web server fees so the VIP money goes a long way towards that, plus a bigger PM box, access to the drop section and change your user title.

PJ :)

Okay peeps - tomorrow I shall count up my pennies and invest the not so unsubstantial cost to become a VIP!! Do I get a free welcome abuse message?

When Gollum sees the inevitable grotesque avatar and insulting strapline i'm sure he'll abuse you.

I know Graham pays a small fortune in web server fees so the VIP money goes a long way towards that, plus a bigger PM box, access to the drop section and change your user title.

PJ :)

Thanks PJ. I had emailed Graham earlier to ask about making changes that I had no privilege to alter. I had no idea that it needed VIP support. Happy to help with cost's and support the web fees. Will get onto it within the next day or so. Thank's again.

Latest posts

Back