Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching the halogen oven yesterday with Kevin and Gollum. Right couple of lads together they are! Gollum said to Kev that Kev had a bigger family than him but he is working on it *wink wink snigger snigger* :puke:

Kev held the reigns while Gollum changed into his gym gear and I changed channels.

Apparently we were also going to be treated to the sight of Gollum doing press-ups but I had better things to do than wait for this display of muscular prowess :muscle:

Go Gollum!!!

(I mean, just go.)

MoYou nail set for nigh on £50!!! I don't care how many countries it's in. And that's a discounted price just for them according to Shlock. The smaller set was the same price on Amazon, they must get a discount too.

Why do Shop@Bid think that quoting harrods.com or the products own website a good price comparison? The products own website trick was used by Auction World and we know what happened to them. Going back to harrods.com One of the most expensive shops going and we are supposed to be impressed that Shop@Bid are cheaper?

Why do Shop@Bid think that quoting harrods.com or the products own website a good price comparison? The products own website trick was used by Auction World and we know what happened to them. Going back to harrods.com One of the most expensive shops going and we are supposed to be impressed that Shop@Bid are cheaper?

I think that's their aim and if so, they'll really be going places

I am surprised MeMike hasn't taken the makers of Mr Potato Head for using his image/attitude for their product without permission.

M&M having met MeMike in real life is he as sexist to women as he comes across on television? Does he not see how bad he comes over?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

What's wrong with Sally? She's not happy with this new format at all, is she? The fire has gone out, her eyes are cold and dead. She's much quieter than usual, but even when she does shout you can tell her heart isn't in it anymore. Something's wrong. Goodnight, sweet princess.

I am surprised MeMike hasn't taken the makers of Mr Potato Head for using his image/attitude for their product without permission.

M&M having met MeMike in real life is he as sexist to women as he comes across on television? Does he not see how bad he comes over?y

This is an excellent question PJ but I think M&M may be a bit biased in their opinion.
If Gollum is like that in real life then it shows what a chauvinist pig he is but if he does it for effect then he's several decades out of date.
I have a feeling he's an inadequate little runt with delusions about himself - he refers to the fact that he should be on the door outside a nightclub - this just goes to show that, in his head, he thinks he's a hard man and he displays these chauvinistic behaviours to perpetuate the myth and make him feel like a man - sad and pathetic IMO

M&M having met MeMike in real life is he as sexist to women as he comes across on television? Does he not see how bad he comes over?y

This is an excellent question PJ but I think M&M may be a bit biased in their opinion.
If Gollum is like that in real life then it shows what a chauvinist pig he is but if he does it for effect then he's several decades out of date.
I have a feeling he's an inadequate little runt with delusions about himself - he refers to the fact that he should be on the door outside a nightclub - this just goes to show that, in his head, he thinks he's a hard man and he displays these chauvinistic behaviours to perpetuate the myth and make him feel like a man - sad and pathetic IMO

So deedee, what exactly is your point? I can't be doing with people who tiptoe around the houses.

Just spit it out :mysmilie_59:

So deedee, what exactly is your point? I can't be doing with people who tiptoe around the houses.

Just spit it out :mysmilie_59:

Sorry Wirral, one of my faults is that I sit on the fence!
Would you like me to spell my opinions out in a more direct manner perhaps??!!
Also, I apologise for any offence caused to Gollum fans, these opinions are purely my own and, truly, I don't wish to offend anybody (except Gollum but he doesn't matter!)

Latest posts

Back