Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When Gollum sees the inevitable grotesque avatar and insulting strapline i'm sure he'll abuse you.

I had hoped for a name check tonight as he has had a good slagging off recently. But he seems to dish it out to some female presenters but I imagine he don't take it to well from this forum - it's something he'll have to get used to. All this fun at such low cost......where do I sign?

I had hoped for a name check tonight as he has had a good slagging off recently. But he seems to dish it out to some female presenters but I imagine he don't take it to well from this forum - it's something he'll have to get used to. All this fun at such low cost......where do I sign?

There's a tab at the top for VIP Membership.

Gollum and Waynetta clearly have enormous egos (his fanpage that she runs is surely evidence of that), she berated this forum for critiquing his appalling behaviour in a less than ladylike way so they really ought not be too surprised if we continue to slate his ongoing grotesqueness.

Put simply he's an idiot and a very dislikeable one at that, he should be fired.

Only people who are going to be nice to dear ol gollum? These people are clearly in wrong profession unable to take comments james russell the same do remember long time back him having a go at me on facebook naturally!

Out of curiosity just looked at fanpage well old one just saw a post calling us truly awful goddess sounds lovely not!

Thanks PJ. I had emailed Graham earlier to ask about making changes that I had no privilege to alter. I had no idea that it needed VIP support. Happy to help with cost's and support the web fees. Will get onto it within the next day or so. Thank's again.

Always a pleasure and never a chore :)

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

A plausible notion. I don't personally use facebook but if I did I rather suspect I wouldn't be welcomed either.

That's a burden i'll just have to bear.

I suspect that I wouldn't be welcomed with open arms on his Facebook fan page. But in the words of Groucho Marx, I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would accept me as a member!

Quite patronising no really?!!! Stating that us ladies like our products and like a beauty routine *rolls eyes*

I heard him say that he loves his goddess blah blah but hates paying for her expensive face creams! Why would she use expensive face creams, don't Bid sell inexpensive snake serums, Elizabeth Grant, is he saying that they are not good enough for her?

PS - I upgraded to VIP membership, didn't realise it was so cheap.

Dirty Peter going on about Cyclax and their Royal Warrant, no mention that they actually no longer hold it.

Tutt Tutt.

I didn't see the presentation for more than a few seconds (clicked over in the adverts), but I did see the camera zoom in on the royal warrant on the product. Muttley's mum said that the product must be old stock to still have it printed on it!

I didn't see the presentation for more than a few seconds (clicked over in the adverts), but I did see the camera zoom in on the royal warrant on the product. Muttley's mum said that the product must be old stock to still have it printed on it!

That's what crossed my mind but in complete fairness to Bid I have seen it sold elsewhere still bearing the Royal Warrant. I wonder if certain individual Cyclax lines still hold the Warrant even if the whole company of Cyclax dosen't?

Mind you, they were selling a few bottles of the same product the other day and some of the bottles had the Warrant on and some didn't!

I was watching the halogen oven yesterday with Kevin and Gollum. Right couple of lads together they are! Gollum said to Kev that Kev had a bigger family than him but he is working on it *wink wink snigger snigger* :puke:

Kev held the reigns while Gollum changed into his gym gear and I changed channels.

I must say that it's very nice to be in the company of so many Very Important People now, the air feels posher all of a sudden :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back