Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On his manly chest perhaps?:mysmilie_859:

Of course the dragon (and name) tattoo could be a shameless lie from Gollum but in this case I think he's telling the truth; he strikes me as being the sort of classy person who would do such a thing and boast to his mates afterwards about it :mysmilie_59:

Kerry Blood is saving Gollum's skin here. The gobshite is just sitting there smiling like a softlad.

Wouldn't it be funny if he ripped his shirt off to expose the dragon tatts on his scrawny yet unusually hairy back?

Missed the Dragon. Wonder if they were anything like the one's on display in Poundworld that I managed to knock all over the floor this afternoon.

The DOTD is another beauty brand called Diamond Blend that according to Debbie has a website that charges far more than Bid are going to charge.

What a surprise.

The DOTD is another beauty brand called Diamond Blend that according to Debbie has a website that charges far more than Bid are going to charge.

What a surprise.

Another one of those dodgy practices employed by Sit-up.

wow, Steve Whatley.

I only found out a few years ago he'd died (suicide).... always came across as a nice bloke when I watched QVC in the late 90's.

Yeah it is genuinely sad. on the ch4 documentary about the build up to the launch of IW he has a right ol bitch fit as he felt lavers and flint were having their ideas taken on board but not his..... dunno about you, id be glad to not have accountability of that 30mins

Gasper The Fiendly Host is selling a 'Portobello Road' Quartz Watch with a Gold Tone Elasticated Strap. He said it reminds him of a Monet Watercolour.

monet.jpg

I have to be honest, that wasn't my first thought :mysmilie_59:

Sallys fake shock at this purple polyester dress price.

Sarah has apparently just gone behind the scenes to buy the dress with her mobile phone in the studio (yeh course she did)

I just turned on and the box was still tuned into Price Drop where I find Jenny Topp shilling the £2.99 knives.

She said they'd be perfect if you have arthritis or suffer from a disability.

Sally is talking about some sort of supplement called Q10 which is obviously related to the Diamond Blend DOTD. Her family club together and order it in quantity.

She said her Dad takes them, her brothers take them, her sister takes them, Sally herself takes them, her aunties (plural) takes them, her cousins take them and her other half takes them. She has a friend who is a Doctor and he also takes them.

I was half expecting her to say, I dunno, Boris Johnson takes them, or maybe Bart Simpson takes them.

Latest posts

Back