Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally looks nice.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Haha I've only recently 'discovered' him after I tuned in while he was cremating an egg. It was love at first sight :wink: I reckon he's from the same family as Wayne. He's apparently a pro chef self taught and he's my kinda fella :giggle:

I really hope they never bring that Wayne back. Perhaps they could poach Paul Brodle from IW or get that Ainsley Harriott in . He would be good for a laugh.

Aha I see what you did there Greg :mysmilie_59:

Haha. I didn't even realise I did that. xx

BTW, the only time i tune into IW is when they do the cookery. I really like it when they do it. Sit-ups could learn a lot from the way they do it there.

Shiny Face and Split Ends tried everything to shift 80 bottles of Muguet. They sold 25 which isn't bad lately.

Then they had 70 bottles of the good old Bee Venom. They sold 9.

Here we go again. It's the expensive, expensive, expensive mantra with some JPD Nuit D'or.

She just screamed like a banshee 'this is like walking into that 5 star hotel in London with your chauffeur dropping you off, getting out with your very expensive luggage with your Butler taking you up to your room, you walking in with that huge chandelier, you've got the most magnificent fur coat on'.

It worked though, she sold out of 95!

image.jpg

I am developing a grudging respect for justin hazell.

For a man who provides little to no entertainment value, i could never accuse him of misleading me over an item.

He is always clear about what something realistically does.

I am developing a grudging respect for justin hazell.

For a man who provides little to no entertainment value, i could never accuse him of misleading me over an item.

He is always clear about what something realistically does.

Justin is as straight as a die, sure he dosen't do cartwheels but he never seems to mislead off his own bat.

I'm sure he'd have no choice but to chant the Skin Pharmacy mantra if he had it to sell it but he dosen't suggest some cheapo pong is suddenly going to elevate you to 5 Star Hotel status, Butlers and Fur Coats as Split Ends just did.

Sally is foul, she's such a bullshitter it's unreal.

Here we go again. It's the expensive, expensive, expensive mantra with some JPD Nuit D'or.

She just screamed like a banshee 'this is like walking into that 5 star hotel in London with your chauffeur dropping you off, getting out with your very expensive luggage with your Butler taking you up to your room, you walking in with that huge chandelier, you've got the most magnificent fur coat on'.

It worked though, she sold out of 95!

View attachment 10114
Why did she keep pronouncing it 'Nuit Dior'?
She was in total overdrive during that presentation and was burned out for the next item ,a Klaus Kobec watch which sold virtually nowt.
Mr Shiny Face seems to be usurping Shameless Sherlock as the 'fragrance expert'.

Why did she keep pronouncing it 'Nuit Dior'?
She was in total overdrive during that presentation and was burned out for the next item ,a Klaus Kobec watch which sold virtually nowt.
Mr Shiny Face seems to be usurping Shameless Sherlock as the 'fragrance expert'.

Shiny Face is soon to reveal some of the names of his (ex?) famous clients. Nothing like a teaser eh?

Gotta give it to Sally though, she's usually good with clothes and beauty. She shifted 95 bottles at £30 all in, the other day Gollum had a similar quantity of it and didn't sell 10. In fact even Schlock struggled to shift it.

The mark up on 95 bottles of that crap at £30 a pop must be astronomical.

Shiny Face is soon to reveal some of the names of his (ex?) famous clients. Nothing like a teaser eh?

Gotta give it to Sally though, she's usually good with clothes and beauty. She shifted 95 bottles at £30 all in, the other day Gollum had a similar quantity of it and didn't sell 10. In fact even Schlock struggled to shift it.

The mark up on 95 bottles of that crap at £30 a pop must be astronomical.

I'm sure the mark up is excellent , but I bet it's nothing compared to the mark up on the unbranded knick-knacks from the Far East which now comprise the majority of the items offered.

I'm sure the mark up is excellent , but I bet it's nothing compared to the mark up on the unbranded knick-knacks from the Far East which now comprise the majority of the items offered.

The inventory in my opinion is appalling Aqua, it's at a new low.

There'll be even more no names that can't be price checked. I'm amazed they revealed the brand of the throws the other night although I strongly suspect it was a mistake.

I'm pleased to see my nickname of 'Split Ends' seems to have caught on, urr did you see her slicking that oil through her hair!?!

Kiri, you're a lovely looking girl, BUT PLEASE WASH AND CUT YOUR HAIR AND WASH YOUR FACE!

I'm pleased to see my nickname of 'Split Ends' seems to have caught on, urr did you see her slicking that oil through her hair!?!

Kiri, you're a lovely looking girl, BUT PLEASE WASH AND CUT YOUR HAIR AND WASH YOUR FACE!

Split Ends is a great name, she needed a good moniker :mysmilie_19:

Kerry must be going for a certain look (she's a fashionista you know?), perhaps a touch grungy? If so she's achieved it.

Oh sorry I forgot it was Kerry now, not Kiri. Kerry Blood, lol.

I don't get that look she's just scruffy and that hair does nothing for her at all.

Split Ends is looking particularly brassy tonight.

Kerry Blood dosen't look scruffy to me as such, she often looks like she's been asleep for a few hours and not freshened up.

Split Ends is a brassy girl from oop North and by eck, there's nowt up with that cock.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I bet Vera would have shopped on Bid.

Oi, you leave kerry blare alone.

She has a difficult tuesday evening watching sally and mike talk utter nonsense.

Atleast we can turn the telly off... the poor lass is stuck there

Oi, you leave kerry blare alone.

She has a difficult tuesday evening watching sally and mike talk utter nonsense.

Atleast we can turn the telly off... the poor lass is stuck there

Kerry Blood is ok but I can't help thinking there's something a bit sneering about her. I can't forget that she was laughing as Neil Russell was giving it large over some tatt jewellery.

Don't get me wrong, I sneer too but I'm not selling it. Nor do I encourage mugs to buy it :mysmilie_59:

I think she likes her shifts with Gollum, I think they're quite close buddies.

I thought she HAD washed her face this evening, but when I went closer to the TV screen I could see she hadn't.

Latest posts

Back