Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He says anything to make himself sound more important and superior, just look at the bad light he's been putting his goddess in. A fag ash, untidy, farts like a trooper, jeez he even revealed she has fungus feet.

He should have added she's a landlady.

it's a shame as she is genuinely pleasant.

I see Debbie is wearing that jumper/leggings set that didn't sell well with Salleh last night. Salleh reckons the colour of the jumper is very IN this season......it's beige

So for 2014 we have blue, pink and beige. Kiri said that capes are all in for right through the year, even into next winter.

it's a shame as she is genuinely pleasant.

She wasn't pleasant about this forum which is fine and perfectly understandable, nobody likes to read home truths.

Maybe she dosen't care what he says on air if it helps him bring the corn home.

She wasn't pleasant about this forum which is fine and perfectly understandable, nobody likes to read home truths.

Maybe she dosen't care what he says on air if it helps him bring the corn home.

exactly, it's unsurprising that she would defend him. I'd be more surprised if she didn't.

I would assume that she is used to his humour.

I dislike "falling price" all it does is allow them to sell for higher prices than they intend to, if there is lots of phone calls.

It also allows bid to imply they are saving you money. if it drops from £80 to £50, how is it a £30 saving if you never intended to sell for £80

It's flat out bollocks.

It most certainly is - I don't know why they don't just cut the crap and tell us how much the product is from the off! Back in the day they'd have one or two "silly" prices which would quite quickly go down on the sound of the klaxon then it would continue to drop until the quantity had gone. I never saw it go down to a quid, most products were snapped up. I'm not surprised now they're not selling so many - People are fed up with them trying to overcharge them!

It most certainly is - I don't know why they don't just cut the crap and tell us how much the product is from the off! Back in the day they'd have one or two "silly" prices which would quite quickly go down on the sound of the klaxon then it would continue to drop until the quantity had gone. I never saw it go down to a quid, most products were snapped up. I'm not surprised now they're not selling so many - People are fed up with them trying to overcharge them!

i get genuinely surprised that the products are not mainly purchased by "new buyer" predomanantly as i'd assume people wouldn't wish to get bitten twice

Haha, Ideal World annoy me with their 'sale' prices and 'half price' offers. The halogen oven which has been on a lot the last couple of days which is 'half price', the damn thing is ALWAYS the same price, £49.99. they do their stupid 'madness' or sale' or 'superhero deals' or whatever, but the products are always the same dozen and always the same price!! I get a feeling in my waters, that the next Karcher deal, will be the absolute best they've ever been able to offer........ the multi tool with 'chainsaw on a stick I call it' (aaaarghhhh) and other 3 attatchments, will be £179.99 roughly and also be THE best ever deal they've been able to offer and I get an equally funny feeling that the pick of the day "won't be here at 9pm, this is going to sell out early" :p

I am just grateful Bid don't sell condoms. Can imagine Gollum selling them "as you can imagine I always need an extra large" *wink to camera then jokes to assistant that she knows for sure* or sanitary towels 'now if you are like my lady/goddess you will need ....

PJ

oh PJ don't give them ideas....can you imagine Peter Simon selling them with our Lease...now we have sold out in the large so get the small at ome.....now the XXL has sold out so get the XS for yourself, Now I love these don't u lease

Andy hodgson voice over!!! Debbie just mentioned him by name "Andy Hodgson's had a look at this. let him...." Please please please let him be back :)

oh PJ don't give them ideas....can you imagine Peter Simon selling them with our Lease...now we have sold out in the large so get the small at ome.....now the XXL has sold out so get the XS for yourself, Now I love these don't u lease

aslong as he doesn't demonstrate them on portelli.

Andy Hodgson is no use for this shower, he's too honest.

Imagine what he'd say about the new awful delivery? 'OK, it's £7.99 to deliver a few packets of water beads in an envelope and in fairness it will take up to 2 weeks but when you finally get them they'll, hopefully, be worth the wait'.

I miss him but he's well out of it if you ask me, reputation intact.

Poor Debbie, even she is resorting to the '5-10 working days but it might come sooner than that' line.

Isn't it pathetic? £8 delivery, up to 2 week wait and the best way they can spin it is that 'it might come sooner'.

What a shoddy way to do business.

Poor Debbie, even she is resorting to the '5-10 working days but it might come sooner than that' line.

Isn't it pathetic? £8 delivery, up to 2 week wait and the best way they can spin it is that 'it might come sooner'.

What a shoddy way to do business.

'Might not come at all' is another option, then you're in trouble

'Might not come at all' is another option, then you're in trouble

Yeah, that would be funny! But honestly, it really is grim.

What on earth has Sally got on? Now that is what you call brassy.

Is anyone else finding that bids website has ground to a halt?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back